Bring The Power Back Home - Limited 7"

Started by CC, Sep 22, 2020, 12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CC

"In honor of National Voter Registration Day, we're excited to announce a brand new 7". The limited edition pressing of 2,020 copies contains two takes on "Bring The Power Back Home" - electric & acoustic. 100% of proceeds will go to support Fair Fight's initiative to promote fair elections, educate voters on their rights, and bring awareness to election reform."

https://mymorningjacket.colortestmerch.com/products/bring-the-power-back-home-7

"All purchases include a digital download. We're planning to send the vinyl out at the end of October (we'll do much better than the shipping issues we had with The Waterfall II... SO sorry about that!)"

A Note From Jim James:
"'Bring The Power Back Home' is about taking control of your own destiny... reclaiming one's personal power in an effort to bring positive change back to our lives, even if it seems that good in the world is slipping out of our grasp at times. Positive change and progress is still possible. One of the best ways we can reclaim and use our power for good right now is to VOTE like our lives depend on it, because they do."

subinai

notdarkyet

do the mp3s come immediately when you pre-order?

Mr. White

Quote from: notdarkyet on Sep 22, 2020, 01:11 PMdo the mp3s come immediately when you pre-order?

My order confirmation e-mail said this,

"Thank you for your purchase!
Hi John, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. Orders may be delayed due to the ever changing situation with COVID-19. We ask for your understanding while we try to get orders out in a timely fashion while keeping our staff and families safe. We will notify you when it has been sent. ***If your order contains 'Bring The Power Back Home' 7", you will be receiving a separate email containing your digital download within 24 hours."
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

ChiefOKONO

cre618

Cameron

roffrs

Quote from: Cameron on Sep 22, 2020, 05:19 PMHow's the acoustic version?

It's great! Full band and has a swinging feel, as opposed to the straight-ahead rhythm of the a-side.
Good luck comes from trying.

Jbpats

Heard this tune on Sirius yesterday.. it's not very good

Brother Beck

I ordered the 7" a few days ago and never received my download link.  I emailed the company twice and haven't heard anything back from them.  How long did it take you guys to get your download links...??? 

I'm not too too worried because the money goes to a good cause, but I do really want to hear the song.

ChiefOKONO

I got it within a day or so I believe?

Did you look at your spam/junk mail folder?

Brother Beck

Quote from: ChiefOKONO on Nov 09, 2020, 01:16 PMI got it within a day or so I believe?

Did you look at your spam/junk mail folder?

I checked all of my Gmail folders.  Plus, I've sent them multiple emails now about the issue and haven't heard anything back from them at all. 

Like I said, the money goes to a good cause but I am bummed because I just want to hear the two songs.  I don't have any way to even play the 7" when it does show up.