Main Menu

OBH 2022

Started by CC, May 13, 2021, 02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rkwedge

Good adds.  I had a feeling Stand of Oaks would be added too.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

bobmono

Hell yeah - I'm pumped, I wish it was March!

dr_trousers

Not that we weren't excited before, but Trampled, fruit bats and Strand of Oak addition is awesome.

MMJTX

I see the Golf Course rooms are all sold out,
appears there's only a few rooms left so guess this will sell out!

Was anyone swayed by the additional bands added yesterday to pull the trigger? Just curious
Anytime

sillyboob

Quote from: MMJTX on Jul 29, 2021, 02:53 PMI see the Golf Course rooms are all sold out,
appears there's only a few rooms left so guess this will sell out!

Was anyone swayed by the additional bands added yesterday to pull the trigger? Just curious

I saw one post on FB yesterday that said Strand Of Oaks pushed them to get a room.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

Murph

Yea that's a pretty epic lineup

AgentAction

justmurphin

Bought our package as soon as they were available.  Is anyone else a bit concerned about the delta variant/covid-19's potential to get this thing canceled?

I'd be wrecked, this will be my first OBH and 6th time to see MMJ

Bulldog

I
Quote from: justmurphin on Aug 10, 2021, 01:04 PMBought our package as soon as they were available.  Is anyone else a bit concerned about the delta variant/covid-19's potential to get this thing canceled?

I'd be wrecked, this will be my first OBH and 6th time to see MMJ

So hard to predict, but I cant see a full on cancel. I could however see issues with Mexico requiring a vax and or the venue.

srhb11

Has anyone had any luck in the past with transferring their trip to another person?  Unfortunately, my husband has relapsed and I am looking to cancel the trip all together since we are now making a huge investment to his recovery.  OBH was something to look forward to for a bit but has now become a burden and not a very high priority. Anyway, CID is allowing me to cancel but not refunding the previous payments but suggested I may be able to transfer the reservation if anyone is interested and then get reimbursed directly for the first two payments. We booked the 5-Night Nizuc Superior Deluxe Ocean View for 2 People - 2 Double Beds (Tues Check-In).  Y'all let me know if you have any insight.  Sorry to be Debbie Downer.

APR

Quote from: srhb11 on Aug 19, 2021, 02:33 PMHas anyone had any luck in the past with transferring their trip to another person?  Unfortunately, my husband has relapsed and I am looking to cancel the trip all together since we are now making a huge investment to his recovery.  OBH was something to look forward to for a bit but has now become a burden and not a very high priority. Anyway, CID is allowing me to cancel but not refunding the previous payments but suggested I may be able to transfer the reservation if anyone is interested and then get reimbursed directly for the first two payments. We booked the 5-Night Nizuc Superior Deluxe Ocean View for 2 People - 2 Double Beds (Tues Check-In).  Y'all let me know if you have any insight.  Sorry to be Debbie Downer.

That is a bummer and sad.  Sorry to hear the news.  I personally haven't transferred but know of two friends that bought rooms from someone for two different OBHs so it was definitely doable in the past with Cloud9 if you were able to find someone to take the transfer

Jrbelger02

Hey everyone.  I'll be at OBH and looking for some AA meetings during the week.  Does anyone know of any or willing to get together?

rab7607

Quote from: Jrbelger02 on Feb 18, 2022, 07:29 PMHey everyone.  I'll be at OBH and looking for some AA meetings during the week.  Does anyone know of any or willing to get together?

I'm pretty sure all of the previous OBH trips had a meeting set each day. It was probably set up by Cloud 9 because it was on the schedule that was handed out. Hopefully CID does the same thing 👍🏻

Jrbelger02

Fantastic.  Thanks for the info. Looking forward to an amazing week!!

MOWJO8185

I've lost confidence that we will get nugs releases of these shows due to the lack of recent releases. For those going, was there any official communication about those being a part of the package again? I know for the first few the recordings were included in the package.

And, if no official word, anyone have any idea if a taper will be going to these shows?

Bulldog

Quote from: MOWJO8185 on Feb 22, 2022, 05:42 PMI've lost confidence that we will get nugs releases of these shows due to the lack of recent releases. For those going, was there any official communication about those being a part of the package again? I know for the first few the recordings were included in the package.

And, if no official word, anyone have any idea if a taper will be going to these shows?

Shyt thats a good point I dont see any mention, I'd be way pissed if they dont do it, for me thats part of the experience reliving it every time I relisten to the shows.

Come Closer

I'd be shocked if they didn't offer DLs

mdgsolo

The welcome guide just made me super excited..  Love that you can pre-order merch!  Don't see a poster tho :-(

walterfredo

^the posters will not be available for pre-purchase. At least they weren't for phish.

I'm here on site now for phish riviera Maya. Happy to help with info if anyone has any questions.

PSA: For those that might be curious of such...the customs/search leaving the airport is essentially non-existent. I've been through the Cancun airport a few times and they typically have the red/green light thing where you have to push the button, on red You get "searched". Some reported the button thing in action but most of the time you just walk right out. Zero search. Nothing. So basically if you're not an idiot you can bring whatever you want.

Bulldog

Quote from: walterfredo on Feb 25, 2022, 05:17 PM^the posters will not be available for pre-purchase. At least they weren't for phish.

I'm here on site now for phish riviera Maya. Happy to help with info if anyone has any questions.

PSA: For those that might be curious of such...the customs/search leaving the airport is essentially non-existent. I've been through the Cancun airport a few times and they typically have the red/green light thing where you have to push the button, on red You get "searched". Some reported the button thing in action but most of the time you just walk right out. Zero search. Nothing. So basically if you're not an idiot you can bring whatever you want.

Thank you thank you thank you for that Walter

Hows the sound/venue?