Roll Call - Charlotte, NC 8/27

Started by MMJTX, May 24, 2021, 11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMJTX

Well my friend and i got proper hammered this weekend and decided we needed to be at the first show of the tour, and successfully convinced our wives that it we needed to be there as well, so we're going
MMJTX + ManCityzens
Anytime

robb

Quote from: MMJTX on May 24, 2021, 11:15 AMWell my friend and i got proper hammered this weekend and decided we needed to be at the first show of the tour, and successfully convinced our wives that it we needed to be there as well, so we're going
MMJTX + ManCityzens

that's the spirit! i tricked myself into going, too. i had no real intention of going and then thought there wasn't much harm in pricing flights. when i saw round trip was only about a hundred bucks that turned into a pretty easy call to make.

1. MMJTX + ManCityzens
2. robb
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

chieftokenpuff6

I am pumped to be going to the first show and the last 3 shows.

1. MMJTX + ManCityzens
2. robb
3. Chieftokenpuff6 & Friend

MMJTX

been looking at tickets, did the pit sell out or is there not really a pit for this venue? just says VIP tickets are premium first 15 rows? anyone know?
Anytime

justbcuzido

1. MMJTX + ManCityzens
2. robb
4. Justbcuzido

I am also stoked to be going to the first and last shows (Chicago) of this tour. It will be great to see them shake off the rust in Charlotte (and potentially get the first WF2 songs) and then just be on fire by Chicago.
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

hoojack

Quote from: MMJTX on May 24, 2021, 02:13 PMbeen looking at tickets, did the pit sell out or is there not really a pit for this venue? just says VIP tickets are premium first 15 rows? anyone know?

There is a small pit.  It was sold out by the time I logged in shortly after they went on sale.  They tend to release 2nd batches to this venue so keep checking back. I don't know about VIP. 

MMJTX

Quote from: hoojack on May 24, 2021, 02:28 PM
Quote from: MMJTX on May 24, 2021, 02:13 PMbeen looking at tickets, did the pit sell out or is there not really a pit for this venue? just says VIP tickets are premium first 15 rows? anyone know?

There is a small pit.  It was sold out by the time I logged in shortly after they went on sale.  They tend to release 2nd batches to this venue so keep checking back. I don't know about VIP. 

Sounds good, appreciate it!
Anytime

justbcuzido

I bought the VIP "Love & Sound" and they are GA Pit tickets. I didn't see the pit available outside the VIP package. I just checked and VIP Pit is still available.
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

ericm

1. MMJTX + ManCityzens
2. robb
4. Justbcuzido
5. Ericm

Did the VIP GA Pit, and looking forward to kicking the tour off right. Can't wait to see our guys hit the stage.
"Where's Jim going?"

peachtruck

1. MMJTX + ManCityzens
2. robb
4. Justbcuzido
5. Ericm
6. Peachtruck

Bought a four pack for the lawn. It's such a small venue. Counting on this one and the Asheville date in October.

MMJTX

Quote from: peachtruck on May 24, 2021, 07:47 PM1. MMJTX + ManCityzens
2. robb
4. Justbcuzido
5. Ericm
6. Peachtruck

Bought a four pack for the lawn. It's such a small venue. Counting on this one and the Asheville date in October.

I was looking at pictures on google and it does look to be a pretty small amphitheater, so have you been before? are Lawn seats still good at this venue?
Anytime

chieftokenpuff6

Quote from: MMJTX on May 25, 2021, 08:33 AM
2. robb
4. Justbcuzido
5. Ericm
6. Peachtruck

I was looking at pictures on google and it does look to be a pretty small amphitheater, so have you been before? are Lawn seats still good at this venue?

I have seen them almost everytime they have played here. I have been lawn at all of them. Venue is fine not great. Just get in a little early to get front of lawn. The downside is there is a walkway between lawn and seats with a constant flow of people.

I would probably do seats instead of lawn, but I can never get a group to buy tickets all at once so we always did lawn.

I got my first pit ticket this time. Excited to see from another point of view.

hoojack

Quote from: chieftokenpuff6 on May 25, 2021, 10:12 AM
Quote from: MMJTX on May 25, 2021, 08:33 AM
2. robb
4. Justbcuzido
5. Ericm
6. Peachtruck

I have seen them almost everytime they have played here. I have been lawn at all of them. Venue is fine not great. Just get in a little early to get front of lawn. The downside is there is a walkway between lawn and seats with a constant flow of people.

I would probably do seats instead of lawn, but I can never get a group to buy tickets all at once so we always did lawn.

I got my first pit ticket this time. Excited to see from another point of view.

I like the size of the venue a lot. My complaints would be sometimes the lawn can be over sold and the path between the lawn and seats.  I actually tend to setup towards the back half of the lawn and have a much more relaxed time.  Even at the far back of the lawn, you will be close enough to get a good experience.

I'm also more of a lawn type in general and will post up in a place a little out of the action with good sound and sight lines even at indoor shows so take my opinion for what it's worth.

easy way

1. MMJTX + ManCityzens
2. robb
4. Justbcuzido
5. Ericm
6. Peachtruck
7. easy way + Mrs. easy way (aka: Windeon)
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

SciFidelity

1. MMJTX + ManCityzens
2. robb
4. Justbcuzido
5. Ericm
6. Peachtruck
8. SciFidelity
06/17/23, 06/23/23, 06/24/23, 08/20/23, 11/07/23, 11/09/23, 11/10/23, 11/11/2023

MMJTX

we went ahead and bought the VIP tickets to this...i could use a new backpack lol
Anytime

dustinrr

1. MMJTX + ManCityzens
2. robb
4. Justbcuzido
5. Ericm
6. Peachtruck
8. SciFidelity
9. dustinrr - Show #35, a few weeks before my 35th birthday

JaOlen5543

1. MMJTX + ManCityzens
2. robb
4. Justbcuzido
5. Ericm
6. Peachtruck
8. SciFidelity
10. JaOlen5543

Clarkwork

1. MMJTX + ManCityzens
2. robb
4. Justbcuzido
5. Ericm
6. Peachtruck
8. SciFidelity
10. JaOlen5543
11. Clarkwork (Jeff N Christie)
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

Stevie

Previously posted that i was selling one ticket but now im selling both:

Section 102, Row 11, Seats 11 and 12.  Face after fees is $177.

DM me if interested!