Previous topic - Next topic

ericm

So psyched for this show!

13 days and we'll be rocking the start of the tour.  :thumbsup:   :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

MMJOwlz

See you guys on Friday!  Where's the MMJ pre-party and after-party?  :beer:

Zutroy

Cannot believe this is the day after tomorrow!!!! Woot!!!!!

robb

here's hoping they'll dust off lovin cup (or any of their other stones' covers) to pay tribute to charlie.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

MMJTX

Quote from: robb on Aug 25, 2021, 02:02 PMhere's hoping they'll dust off lovin cup (or any of their other stones' covers) to pay tribute to charlie.
Thought about that today as well, would love Lovin Cup, Gimme Shelter they would CRUSH, or of course a little Beast of Burden :)
Anytime

Stevie

I basically traded the Charlotte show for Bonnaroo and im already regretting it to some degree.  The first jacket show vibes are going to be off the chain.  Soak in those smiles, boys.  This is a rare thing. 

ericm

The day is coming, the day is near!
"Where's Jim going?"

rkwedge

Have a great time for those of you going, can't wait to see this set list. This show should be epic, emotional, and fun!  :beer:
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

ranyart

If I could pick one show from this tour to go to that I'm not already going to Charlotte would be it.  We would gladly pay $$$ to stream it but alas that does not appear to be an option.  For those who are going enjoy the show!!!

MMJCOBRA

Quote from: ranyart on Aug 26, 2021, 04:39 PMIf I could pick one show from this tour to go to that I'm not already going to Charlotte would be it.  We would gladly pay $$$ to stream it but alas that does not appear to be an option.  For those who are going enjoy the show!!!

Totally agree and I'm hitting, Bonnaroo, 3 Chicago, Birmingham and OBH. Maybe because it's the first one back and it's also going to break my streak of 7 straight shows from OBH, to RR, to the Capitol and lastly Forrest Hills.

May be blasphemous, but I'd pick it over NYE.

ericm

"Where's Jim going?"

parkervb

be sure the guys feel the love tonight, it's especially important because now we know how close we were to never hearing new music or seeing them together again really was.
Don't you ever turn it off

MMJTX

Just touched down in Charlotte from Dallas. I'm so pumped to see what happens tonight!
Anytime

MMJCOBRA

Quote from: MMJTX on Aug 27, 2021, 12:41 PMJust touched down in Charlotte from Dallas. I'm so pumped to see what happens tonight!

Just a few hours more of spinning your wheels!! :beer:

elaine86music

Any idea what time they will come on stage tonight?

parkervb

parkervb

Quote from: elaine86music on Aug 27, 2021, 02:20 PMAny idea what time they will come on stage tonight?

opener at 7:15 so I would guess 8:30. I like to call the box office to find out, they usually know

elaine86music

Called the box office.  They said subject to change, Flock of Dimes at 7:00, MMJ at 8:30.

Zutroy

Any place near the venue good for a meet up or beer or chow?

Cameron

Jealous of y'all! I gotta wait another month.