MPP

AgentAction

1. APR + 1
2. MPP + friends
3. AgentAction solo

MPP

Nice to see a new entry.  Was feeling a bit lonely in here  :thumbsup:

AgentAction

Quote from: MPP on Jun 14, 2021, 11:54 AMNice to see a new entry.  Was feeling a bit lonely in here  :thumbsup:

👍🏽 Will be my fourth Jacket show at MPP. Coming up from Norfolk VA area.

parkervb

Quote from: AgentAction on Jun 14, 2021, 02:42 PM
Quote from: MPP on Jun 14, 2021, 11:54 AMNice to see a new entry.  Was feeling a bit lonely in here  :thumbsup:

hey now! 757 in the house. I'm over in VB hence the user name. Unfortunately missing MPP for only the 2nd time since my first visit there in 2010. Will be at Forest Hill both nights tho!
Don't you ever turn it off

APR

Quote from: parkervb on Jun 14, 2021, 03:27 PM
Quote from: AgentAction on Jun 14, 2021, 02:42 PM

hey now! 757 in the house. I'm over in VB hence the user name. Unfortunately missing MPP for only the 2nd time since my first visit there in 2010. Will be at Forest Hill both nights tho!

I definitely think you should keep the missing MPP at just once. 

ericm

This will be the first time I'll miss their MPP show and definitely bummed about it.

The mid week killed any chance I had of going and if I'm not mistaken it's the first time they've played a weeknight show there. Pretty sure the other five I attended were either Friday or Saturday night shows.

Enjoy it everyone who's going. I have no doubt it'll be just as kick ass as all their other shows there.
"Where's Jim going?"

GO4IT

Geez, this roll call is a bit slim relative to prior years.  Where is everybody?!?

1. APR + 1
2. MPP + friends
3. AgentAction solo
4. GO4IT, MsGO4IT +2

acunamatata

Wondering if anyone has any hotel suggestions for this show.  I went to merrriweather for MMJ several years ago and remember staying within walking distance of the venue, but for the life of me can't tell what's walkable on the map. 

ericm

Quote from: acunamatata on Aug 28, 2021, 06:27 AMWondering if anyone has any hotel suggestions for this show.  I went to merrriweather for MMJ several years ago and remember staying within walking distance of the venue, but for the life of me can't tell what's walkable on the map. 

We've always stayed at the Sheraton Columbia Town Center when going to MPP. It's pretty close to the venue and walkable. Maybe 15 minutes on foot give or take.

I did hear they were being bought out and a major renovation would be done by the new owners but I'm not sure of the current status there.
"Where's Jim going?"

chieftokenpuff6

1. APR + 1
2. MPP + friends
3. AgentAction solo
4. GO4IT, MsGO4IT +2
5. ChiefTokenpuff + Friend

dcfire

1. APR + 1
2. MPP + friends
3. AgentAction solo
4. GO4IT, MsGO4IT +2
6. dcfire

RastaRunner5

1. APR + 1
2. MPP + friends
3. AgentAction solo
4. GO4IT, MsGO4IT +2
6. dcfire
7. RastaRunner5 + 2

Stoked! Will be in a tie dye Allman Brothers shirt in the pit.

DaydreamNation

11/11/23  11/10/23  11/9/23  11/7/23  10/29/22  11/2/21  7/7/17  6/22/17  10/27/16  5/13/16  5/12/16

AKS

Looks like the show is already up on the archive. My quick math has it right around 2 hours. About the same number of songs they did at Railbird. Looks like a nice 10 minute version of War Begun into Dondante into Lay Low into Wasted!! Good grief. Did you have time to catch your breath! Amazing!!

Quote from: DaydreamNation on Sep 08, 2021, 01:16 AMCan someone confirm whether this is the complete setlist?? Seems so short

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/my-morning-jacket/2021/merriweather-post-pavilion-columbia-md-238c2093.html

parkervb

yup thats the setlist per a picture sent to me this morning. My buddy said "break it down dog" and my response was the font on the setlist was too big because there weren't enough songs.

Archive Link, recording by Alex Leary (has done several Jacket shows, this is a very fine recording), Opscopolis - you tape this one?

https://archive.org/details/mmj2021-09-07.vwmule

MMJTX

Anytime

parkervb

ok...Lucky to Be Alive...has an amazing outro-type jam that has some serious potential. Getting to this War->Dondante right now and getting AMPED for Fri/Sat

Lonndown27

Lucky To Be Alive is such a bad song for Me.....remove that outro and what is there?

Song doesn't work for me. Show everyone "I Could Never Get Enough"
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018