3. DSB + 1

tpitch14

1. APR + 1
2. Erad + 1
3. DSB + 1
4. tpitch14 +2

sda5915

tpitch14

After the Alpharetta news, really hope this one holds it's date... VIP Pit let's goooo

parkervb

Noice! Reminds me of the Forest Hills poster from 2017

Don't you ever turn it off

Varitek

I dig the print for tonight's show, thanks for sharing that.
"Did he just put on a cape?"

mdgsolo

Quote from: Varitek on Sep 08, 2021, 11:22 PMI dig the print for tonight's show, thanks for sharing that.

I'm not seeing it.  Would love to see this poster

Varitek

Quote from: mdgsolo on Sep 09, 2021, 01:04 AM
Quote from: Varitek on Sep 08, 2021, 11:22 PMI dig the print for tonight's show, thanks for sharing that.

I'm not seeing it.  Would love to see this poster

parkervb's post below
"Did he just put on a cape?"

dookie shoot bandit

Last night was awesome. Great to see the boys again.
Snagged a Setlist
Was supposed to get Touch Me pt 1 and pt 2 during encore. But due to curfew and time restraints, they were cut.
Brittany Howard was good, but she didn't go on until a lil after 7:30, when she was supposed to start at 7. So took 30mins away from them.

parkervb

Quote from: dookie shoot bandit on Sep 09, 2021, 04:24 PMLast night was awesome. Great to see the boys again.
Snagged a Setlist
Was supposed to get Touch Me pt 1 and pt 2 during encore. But due to curfew and time restraints, they were cut.
Brittany Howard was good, but she didn't go on until a lil after 7:30, when she was supposed to start at 7. So took 30mins away from them.

yea i heard some complaints about MPP with her set running til 8:30 and the band not getting on until 9 but it looks like they got their full setlist in. But, boooooy, I'd be so annoyed to miss those jams. 
Don't you ever turn it off