Any 2021 New Year’s Run Rumors?

Started by Varitek, Jun 18, 2021, 11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MPP

Skunked on 12/31 again.  At least grabbed pairs for 12/29 and 12/30.
I'm wondering if they were holding off on any early 12/31 tix except in packages.

ranyart

Quote from: Zutroy on Aug 04, 2021, 07:06 PMThey didn't come anywhere close to selling out 1st Bank NYE2017 (I was there) and they have only played 7 shows since then. That's why. Much better for the energy to have a full venue with people who are thrilled to be there. That's why. And I'm sure the rent at 1st bank is higher too.

We were there too and you're right Zutroy it was nowhere near full, and you're also right it will be much more fun for everyone in a brand new state of the art venue stuffed to the gills with rabid MMJ fans!

ranyart

Quote from: MPP on Aug 05, 2021, 12:22 PMSkunked on 12/31 again.  At least grabbed pairs for 12/29 and 12/30.
I'm wondering if they were holding off on any early 12/31 tix except in packages.

I just checked StubHub and there are plenty of GA tickets available for 12/31 and even one set of reserved seats.  Grrrrr....

Troyl303

Will there be another "general population" public sale for these Mission Ballroom shows?? 

Zutroy

Quote from: ranyart on Aug 05, 2021, 12:34 PM
Quote from: MPP on Aug 05, 2021, 12:22 PMSkunked on 12/31 again.  At least grabbed pairs for 12/29 and 12/30.

I just checked StubHub and there are plenty of GA tickets available for 12/31 and even one set of reserved seats.  Grrrrr....

Lame!  I pulled a pair of 12/31 GAs for some Jacket friends who live in Denver and got shut out yesterday.

ranyart

Quote from: Troyl303 on Aug 05, 2021, 12:43 PMWill there be another "general population" public sale for these Mission Ballroom shows?? 

Yes tomorrow the rest go on sale at the usual time.

Zutroy

Quote from: Troyl303 on Aug 05, 2021, 12:43 PMWill there be another "general population" public sale for these Mission Ballroom shows?? 

Yep. I think the true public onsale is tomorrow. Get in the waiting room by 15-20 before the onsale and click like the wind. Good luck!

MPP

So I kept at it, and at 12:56 edt it let me select a pair of GA for 12/31.  This was after varying messages with the theme 'sorry, sold out, none left' displayed after numerous previous clicks.  It's like they want you to prove you're really serious about buying.

Keep trying folks, if still looking for NYE tix

DirtyPancho

We were able to cop 4 tix for NYE and 2 for Wednesday this morning.

See y'all there!!

d_wil

Unsuccessful again. Hoping to be able to snag a 3 day pass tomorrow.

Varitek

Quote from: d_wil on Aug 05, 2021, 01:21 PMUnsuccessful again. Hoping to be able to snag a 3 day pass tomorrow.

Good luck tomorrow d_wil, if anyone is supposed to be there it's you.

I look forward to reading about everyone gettin exactly what they wanted tomorrow  :cool:
"Did he just put on a cape?"

kyle_s9

Got tickets to the 29th, but couldn't get any for the 31st. Man I hope I get a pair tomorrow!

Zutroy

Quote from: MPP on Aug 05, 2021, 12:58 PMSo I kept at it, and at 12:56 edt it let me select a pair of GA for 12/31.  This was after varying messages with the theme 'sorry, sold out, none left' displayed after numerous previous clicks.  It's like they want you to prove you're really serious about buying.

Keep trying folks, if still looking for NYE tix

This. I would encourage persistence. Lots of folks will put tickets in their cart and then confer with their friend group by text. So lots of tickets are likely to be thrown back after the initial rush.

d_wil

Quote from: Varitek on Aug 05, 2021, 04:51 PM
Quote from: d_wil on Aug 05, 2021, 01:21 PMUnsuccessful again. Hoping to be able to snag a 3 day pass tomorrow.

I look forward to reading about everyone gettin exactly what they wanted tomorrow  :cool:

We're doing it, Varitek!!  :thumbsup:

Varitek

Quote from: d_wil on Aug 20, 2021, 02:12 PM
Quote from: Varitek on Aug 05, 2021, 04:51 PM

We're doing it, Varitek!!  :thumbsup:

Yessss!!!
"Did he just put on a cape?"