RUNIT Pre-sale

Started by bc25north, Jul 14, 2021, 10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bc25north

Looking for some feedback.  I bought tixs for the show at the Greek in Berkeley using the "RUNIT" code via the fan presale.  This was back in May.  I was charged for the tickets but never received a confirmation email nor have I received tickets.  For some reason I remember the site stating the tickets would be mailed.  Seems a little archaic with todays technology.  Anyone else having the same issue?

MMJCOBRA

I would definitely reach out.  Maybe check you're spam folder but I'd be concerned in your position.

Contact the ticket provider. 

bc25north

I purchased thru the MMJ site and don't recall being redirected to a third party vendor.  This was back when they announced the tour and offered a fan pre-sale using the "RUNIT" promo code in mid-may.  I don't think it was ticket master.

parkervb

seems same thing happened with Forest Hills based on some comments there. Hope its not gonna be a hassle for you
Don't you ever turn it off

Varitek

I realize this may be a super obvious suggestion but I will throw it in. If you have a Ticketmaster account, have you tried logging in and seeing if there is anything in your "My Events" section? I have Tix to the Greek as well but I did a different presale so this may may not be of any help...
"Did he just put on a cape?"