The Waterfall II

Started by johnnYYac, Jul 06, 2020, 01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackets N Pones

Is everyone still waiting on vinyl and sweatpants/sweatshirt orders to be delivered? Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss them. Thanks!
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

MPP

Quote from: Jackets N Pones on Oct 02, 2020, 07:30 AMIs everyone still waiting on vinyl and sweatpants/sweatshirt orders to be delivered? Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss them. Thanks!

Yeah, still waiting ... I ordered a few things besides the deluxe vinyl, which was probably not a smart thing to do. Ordered fairly early too, but missed being in the first 1000.  Received an email on Sept 29 saying "It's coming shortly ... look for a shipping notice email".

Which has yet to be sent.

MMJTX

Quote from: Jackets N Pones on Oct 02, 2020, 07:30 AMIs everyone still waiting on vinyl and sweatpants/sweatshirt orders to be delivered? Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss them. Thanks!
I just got mine on saturday!
Anytime

Lucius

Vinyl finally arrived!

Mine is a weird brown colour. Until you hold it up to light you'd never know it was red/green. BUT it sounds great and the artwork is stunning so I'm just gonna resign and say, whatever dude. I really want foil artwork for W1 to sit alongside this now :cool:
it wouldn't be a party without you

rjwhite19

Quote from: Cameron on Sep 19, 2020, 04:38 PMVinyl has finally arrived. Signed pic included. Looks great. Carl signed on Bo's legs so, it's easier to see.

Received my deluxe yesterday! Were there just a few lucky ones with the signed Danny Clinch photo?

I missed out.

dookie shoot bandit

So just walked outside to get the mail... and to my surprise... Colortest sent a new vinyl. I opened it and it was the correct green/orange splash vinyl!!!

Jackets N Pones

Got everything! So awesome
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

Mr. White

I had a couple of extra download cards from the two vinyl albums I bought, so I already shared one on Instagram and am sharing the other one here. I know most people here probably already have it, but I thought eventually, somebody would find it who didn't have it yet.

Simply visit: www.dropcards.com/vinyl

Enter Access Code: RF46T6VMT6
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

ranyart

Betsy and I watched a concert live stream yesterday from ALO.  It was the first full on live show we've seen since the virus mess started and it was excellent!

But the highlight was their cover of...

Run It!!!!!!

Yes, ALO played Run It live before MMJ and it was freaking awesome.  Chills down my spine fun.  We want more and we want it now!

walterfredo

Quote from: ranyart on Feb 28, 2021, 09:43 AMBetsy and I watched a concert live stream yesterday from ALO.  It was the first full on live show we've seen since the virus mess started and it was excellent!

But the highlight was their cover of...

Run It!!!!!!

Yes, ALO played Run It live before MMJ and it was freaking awesome.  Chills down my spine fun.  We want more and we want it now!

Would love to hear it. Randomly, ALO was actually the last live music my wife and I saw before it all got shut off, in Santa Barbara on Valentine's Day last year.

ranyart

ALO played Neil Young's Don't Let It Bring You Down sometime before Run It, so we were completely off our rockers when it started already.  If we weren't freaking out so hard we might have remembered to record it with our cell phone, but alas that opportunity was missed.  Hopefully ALO puts the full show up on archive.org at some point because there are lots of fans that were unable to catch the live stream and there was no real way to record it.

Saturday's ALO show was recorded somewhere in Marin County which of course is where TWII was recorded, and that led us to speculate about how MMJ and ALO interact behind the scenes (if at all).  Did ALO have some sort of access to MMJ when this was recorded, or are they working off their copy of the album just like the rest of us?  Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Nikkogino

This album is so good.  Almost wish they would have given it a different name to separate it from the original waterfall.  I easily like it better than WF1, Circuital, and EU.