Just Curious....2022 Tour

Started by MMJTX, Oct 25, 2021, 09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ranyart

Interesting news indeed and thanks for sharing Mr. White!  I really hope this turns out to be true although I agree the Headliners bit will be a tough ticket to get hold of which will probably keep us out.  While I am not a festival fan I do love Louisville's Waterfront Park and I would love to see them do a regular show there.  Giddy up!

APR

Thanks Mr. White.  I hope this happens!

Clarkwork

Wonder if this
Quote from: Mr. White on Jan 29, 2022, 11:48 AM
Quote from: slappymoe on Oct 26, 2021, 09:26 AM
Quote from: ranyart on Oct 25, 2021, 01:25 PMI seriously doubt a Forecastle appearance will motivate us to deal with a festival at this point so my vote is for a couple of nights at the Palace or Yum Center.
Yes. After all this time I really hope they can give us loyal hometown fans more than a festival appearance.

Well, ... I heard a very, very, very hopeful HOMETOWN RUN OF SHOWS rumor last night at the Jason Isbell show at the Louisville Palace! Last night, I went to see Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit for night one of their two-night-run of shows there, and the guy (and his wife) that were sitting next to me told me something that sounds very possible and very real ... I hope. He was a little older than me, and his son is 28 and a big fan of MMJ (so was the guy I was speaking with, told me of many shows locally he'd seen). He said his son travels a lot to see them and has friends in the Denver area and even went ahead to visit out there when last year's New Years run of shows got canceled due to Covid-19. His son supposedly knows someone who works at the Louisville Palace that told him they were planning a run of shows in Louisville like what Louisville native Jack Harlow did just a couple of months ago. Jack Harlow played the Louisville Palace, Headliners, Paristown Hall, Zanzabar, and the Mercury Ballroom (5 shows in about a week of time). His son said this was something similar that's in the works. The guy I was talking to only mentioned the Louisville Palace, the Iroquois Amphitheater, and Headliners, but he was just giving me what he remembered off the top of his head (3 shows would be absolutely killer, but if they did 5 ... UNREAL!). I sure hope this happens!

Wonder if this is a back up plan if OBH is cancelled?
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

JaOlen5543

Quote from: Clarkwork on Feb 01, 2022, 09:11 AMWonder if this
Quote from: Mr. White on Jan 29, 2022, 11:48 AM
Quote from: slappymoe on Oct 26, 2021, 09:26 AM
Quote from: ranyart on Oct 25, 2021, 01:25 PMI seriously doubt a Forecastle appearance will motivate us to deal with a festival at this point so my vote is for a couple of nights at the Palace or Yum Center.
Yes. After all this time I really hope they can give us loyal hometown fans more than a festival appearance.

Well, ... I heard a very, very, very hopeful HOMETOWN RUN OF SHOWS rumor last night at the Jason Isbell show at the Louisville Palace! Last night, I went to see Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit for night one of their two-night-run of shows there, and the guy (and his wife) that were sitting next to me told me something that sounds very possible and very real ... I hope. He was a little older than me, and his son is 28 and a big fan of MMJ (so was the guy I was speaking with, told me of many shows locally he'd seen). He said his son travels a lot to see them and has friends in the Denver area and even went ahead to visit out there when last year's New Years run of shows got canceled due to Covid-19. His son supposedly knows someone who works at the Louisville Palace that told him they were planning a run of shows in Louisville like what Louisville native Jack Harlow did just a couple of months ago. Jack Harlow played the Louisville Palace, Headliners, Paristown Hall, Zanzabar, and the Mercury Ballroom (5 shows in about a week of time). His son said this was something similar that's in the works. The guy I was talking to only mentioned the Louisville Palace, the Iroquois Amphitheater, and Headliners, but he was just giving me what he remembered off the top of his head (3 shows would be absolutely killer, but if they did 5 ... UNREAL!). I sure hope this happens!

Wonder if this is a back up plan if OBH is cancelled?

Hopefully an additive!