Smoking in Chicago

Started by BigEasy, Nov 03, 2021, 10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEasy

I realize this post isn't for everyone but I'm curious how people plan to smoke/vape at the show?

Or are edibles the only route? Not sure how strict auditorium is.

Bonus question - is it cool to walk through the parks in Chicago and smoke a jay? Where is safe?

Thanks for any help

Cameron

Are you a cop? You have to tell us if you are.

RobRoy286

Quote from: BigEasy on Nov 03, 2021, 10:44 AMI realize this post isn't for everyone but I'm curious how people plan to smoke/vape at the show?

Bonus question - is it cool to walk through the parks in Chicago and smoke a jay? Where is safe?

Thanks for any help
Never been to the venue so idk how strict they are.

I'm bringing my pen and just gonna be as stealthy as possible. Best of luck!

BigEasy

Quote from: Cameron on Nov 03, 2021, 02:30 PMAre you a cop? You have to tell us if you are.

My only weakness! Direct questions! You got me, I am!

BigEasy

Quote from: RobRoy286 on Nov 03, 2021, 02:37 PM
Quote from: BigEasy on Nov 03, 2021, 10:44 AMI realize this post isn't for everyone but I'm curious how people plan to smoke/vape at the show?

Thanks for any help
Never been to the venue so idk how strict they are.

I'm bringing my pen and just gonna be as stealthy as possible. Best of luck!

I think I'll go that route too. Best of luck right back at ya!

ranyart

The entire lake shore is a park with plenty of places to do your thing, and I have smelled plenty of folks partaking while walking around the city streets here.

I have never been to the venue but I would think smoking anything at this point would attract attention so I'm going with the edible/pen crowd.

We're at the hotel for the night and looking forward to tomorrow!  See you there!!!

jimmers

It - like most of the theatre's in Chicago - is a beautiful old building that they care about. They do not want people burning holes in their chairs. And they are strict about this. So best advice is to vape and blow into the shirt... or edibles.