Sound Devices 744t {24/48}

Source Video:
Tripod mounted Sony HDR-SR1 {1440 x 1080i, 16:9}

DVD Audio Specifications:
16/48kHz
LPCM
1.5 Mbps

DVD Video Specifications:
1440 x 1080i rendered to 720 x 480, 16:9 @ 29.97 fps, NTSC, Progessive, Closed GOP's
Disc 01 - 8 Mbps, CBR
Disc 02 - 8 Mbps, CBR

Editing/Authoring:
Wavelab 6.10, Sony Vegas 9.0c & DVD Architect 5.0

-baustin

Disc 01 - 01:10:47 - DVD9

Set 01

01 - Tonight
02 - At Dawn
03 - Gideon
04 - Off the Record
05 - What a Wonderful Man
06 - I'm Amazed
07 - Touch Me Part 1
08 - Golden
09 - Thank You Too
10 - Mahgeetah
11 - Lay Low
12 - Lowdown
13 - Wonderful
14 - Librarian

Disc 02 - 01:11:23 - DVD9

Set 01 Continued & Encore

01 - Steam Engine
02 - Smokin from Shootin
03 - Run Thru
04 - Touch Me Part 2
05 - One Big Holiday
06 - E: Over the Rainbow
07 - E: Wordless Chorus
08 - E: Evil Urges
09 - E: Dancefloors
10 - E: Highly Suspicious
11 - E: Carnival Time
12 - E: Move On Up

TheRoof

You Are Everything

Ruckus

Hellz yes!  Thank you sooo much Baustin.  Words can't explain how thankful I am.   :)

Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

scosby2

Wahoooo!!!! Too bad I'm at work til 7 in the morning...I'll be letting this baby download while I sleep...thanks so much for doing this for us!!

todd

blankpage37

Thanks!  Is the audio on this going to be available separately, perchance, or could someone downloading the video upload it somewhere (as long as that's okay with the taper)?  I would love to hear the show!

danz

FiddleCastro

I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

thanks so much for this.  a really great treat around these parts.   also thanks for going the extra mile making these HD and what not.  for a second I was getting over 1mb/sec.  I'm going to chill on it until tomorrow night when hopefully some more people are seeding.  

if there is a 1:100 ratio of seeds:leechers it'll take forever so if you are just seeing this now like I am, queue, but try and hold downloading right away.  It'll go faster if we don't slam it all at once.  

SaraBananaBear

Thank you so much! Great way to start the day, woohoo  :D
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

wakebord

WOW.....i don't have the computer capabilities to download/make this a DVD.  if someone gets it and wouldn't mind burning a DVD of the show, I'd GLADLY foot the bill for it.  

Erik26

Firstly, thanks for putting this together. You really went the extra mile on this one. Secondly, will any dvd burner burn this? I am starting to download....now!
The fact that my heart's beating,
Is all the proof you need

Erik26

Ok, I don't know torrents very well. Where is the button to start the download???? all I get is a 50.3Kb file called mmj torent or something.

scosby2

QuoteOk, I don't know torrents very well. Where is the button to start the download???? all I get is a 50.3Kb file called mmj torent or something.

download the bittorrent program off download.com...then open the link with that program. you will figure out the rest...it will pretty much walk you thru it

BH

Any chance of doing and old school B&P on this with someone?  My DVD burner is just NOT treating me well these days.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

jones

QuoteAny chance of doing and old school B&P on this with someone?  My DVD burner is just NOT treating me well these days.

I can hook you up once my download completes.  There is only one seeder right now, though.

mjkoehler

QuoteAny chance of doing and old school B&P on this with someone?  My DVD burner is just NOT treating me well these days.

I can hook you up once my download completes.  There is only one seeder right now, though.
I was going to ask this also. I could DL it, but it would just sit on my computer at that point. I seemed to have fallen off the boat when it comes to keep up with how to do this stuff.

jones

I was going to ask this also. I could DL it, but it would just sit on my computer at that point. I seemed to have fallen off the boat when it comes to keep up with how to do this stuff.

I should be able to help you out as well.  I looked and at one point there were five seeders, but now it's down to two.  In other words, it might take a minute.

BH

Sweet.  I can mail you blanks and postage to make it easier on you if you like.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Erik26

Thanks for the torrent help. Mine is currently 25% done...man i can't wait to see this. Can this be burnt onto blue ray discs??