OBH 2022 performance schedule

Started by Bulldog, Dec 09, 2021, 08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldog

https://mmjonebigholiday.com/artists/

Looks good to me, for those who havent seen Trampled By Turtles I think you will enjoy.

MMJTX

buddy of mine who is going emailed and suggested that Jacket play N1, N3, and N4 instead of N1&N2, then N4, what are yalls thoughts on that?
Anytime

rkwedge

I think I like it the way it is now, MMJ nights 1,2, and 4. Gives them a day to rest up and bring it that last night.  I'm curious if Strand of Oaks is going to be Tim's road band or are the boys going to back him. PHJB closing this thing out will be killer as well, so glad they're going to be there once again! Can't wait.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

sillyboob

Quote from: rkwedge on Dec 10, 2021, 12:01 PMI think I like it the way it is now, MMJ nights 1,2, and 4. Gives them a day to rest up and bring it that last night.  I'm curious if Strand of Oaks is going to be Tim's road band or are the boys going to back him. PHJB closing this thing out will be killer as well, so glad they're going to be there once again! Can't wait.

Real interesting question about Strand Of Oaks.  I do remember seeing Tim say that there may be a show in the future where the Jacket guys would back him.  Wouldn't give the guys a night off though, so I'm thinking Tim's road band.  But I'd be okay being wrong.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.