06/03/2006? (2nd day with PJ at Continental)

Started by ericwindmill, Dec 08, 2010, 01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_wind

Does anyone have this? I can only seem to find it available for individual song downloads. There is a youtube video where Yim says something like "In this cruel world at least we have Pearl Jam" and then it goes into (i think) OBH. I want this show, because I love that quote. Vedder and Jim are my favorite by far.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

wickedmonkeyz

I've got both 6/1/06 and 6/3/06 audio, also a dvd of 6/3/06. I'd be happy to help you out. Send me a message!

Awesome shows by the way...both mmj and pj

johnnYYac

QuoteI've got both 6/1/06 and 6/3/06 audio, also a dvd of 6/3/06. I'd be happy to help you out. Send me a message!

Awesome shows by the way...both mmj and pj
Are these the shows that have MMJ and Vedder doing The Who (A Quick One, I believe)?  I see the setlists, with Vedder joining MMJ for It Makes No Difference both nights.  I'd love if someone could make the audio and/or video available.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

searchinbig

The two MMJ shows are on Archive I believe. Second night with EV. Don't know about PJ though.
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

johnnYYac

QuoteThe two MMJ shows are on Archive I believe. Second night with EV. Don't know about PJ though.
Thanks, I'll check it out when I get home.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

e_wind

QuoteThe two MMJ shows are on Archive I believe. Second night with EV. Don't know about PJ though.
Thanks, I'll check it out when I get home.

It is on the Archive, but as far as I can tell only under individual song downloads. If I'm wrong, or anyone has the whole show anywhere on the internet let me know.

e_wind

I'm confused about this show now. Was is a PJ show with MMJ opening or an MMJ show with EV opening?

tdb810

QuoteI'm confused about this show now. Was is a PJ show with MMJ opening or an MMJ show with EV opening?

the first one :)
.....Back at the Model Home

CTdeadhead

QuoteI'm confused about this show now. Was is a PJ show with MMJ opening or an MMJ show with EV opening?

At Pj shows EV often times does an acoustic preset, a song or two before the opening band comes on and often would segue into an intro for the opening band. This was the case, I wanna say EV did a Springsteen song that night.  A great show I'll never forget attending.  

e_wind

At Pj shows EV often times does an acoustic preset, a song or two before the opening band comes on and often would segue into an intro for the opening band. This was the case, I wanna say EV did a Springsteen song that night.  A great show I'll never forget attending.  

thats fucking aesome. EV -> MMJ -> PJ is a dream come true night

wickedmonkeyz

yeah this was the last night of the east coast leg of pj's 06 tour with mmj opening...Ed came out and did Springsteen's No Surrender and then mmj came out for it make's no difference. Ed came out for A Quick One later that year on the European leg

Anyone who wants the boots send me a message.