CID Offering Refunds

Started by consigliare, Feb 03, 2022, 03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOWJO8185

Man if it weren't my son's birthday I'd actually jump ONBOARD right now with one of these refunded rooms. Numbers going down, I'm boosted, got covid in January anyways so really no concerns about testing positive and getting stuck... feels like it's all lining up.

Clarkwork

Quote from: Zutroy on Feb 04, 2022, 07:29 AMGood for CID. But, having attended the Wilco Sky Blue Sky event at the height of the omicron wave, I would urge folks NOT to cancel, at least absent serious extenuating circumstances. Everyone has their own risk tolerance and I get it if you have a close family member who is compromised and you can't risk a quarantine.

But these events are outside and you can structure your stay to eat and drink and be out and not right next to people. And speaking as someone who got a Delta breakthrough in November after being fully vaccinated, it was not a serious concern (though I felt bad for 48 hours).

With cases dropping very rapidly in much of the urban US, by March 1 the current case surge will be over, even in Cancun. I think you'll regret canceling. All my friends who bailed on Wilco are kicking themselves for missing it. And the most cautious ones are now still going to OBH.  Be Safe!

Be free!

We were extra safe at Sky Blue Sky, masked at shows and indoors.  I tested negative to leave, then next day tested positive at home.  Wasn't bad, but tested positive for 10 straight days.  Had we stayed an extra day like we are at OBH I would have been quarantined in Mex for the 10 days.  With that being said we are stil doing OBH, and just try to be safe again.
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

walterfredo

Quote from: Clarkwork on Feb 09, 2022, 11:01 AMWe were extra safe at Sky Blue Sky, masked at shows and indoors.  I tested positive to leave, then next day tested postive.  Wasn't bad, but tested positive for 10 straight days.  Had we stayed an extra day like we are at OBH I would have been quarantined in Mex for the 10 days.  With that being said we are stil doing OBH, and just try to be safe again.

Hey I'm a little confused on what you are saying here.

Clarkwork

Quote from: walterfredo on Feb 09, 2022, 11:07 AM
Quote from: Clarkwork on Feb 09, 2022, 11:01 AMWe were extra safe at Sky Blue Sky, masked at shows and indoors.  I tested positive to leave, then next day tested postive.  Wasn't bad, but tested positive for 10 straight days.  Had we stayed an extra day like we are at OBH I would have been quarantined in Mex for the 10 days.  With that being said we are stil doing OBH, and just try to be safe again.
Sorry I corrected,  got my positive and negatives mixed up there
Hey I'm a little confused on what you are saying here.

walterfredo

gotchya- our crew of 4 is all in for both phish and MMJ back to back. Needless to say there is a LOT of anxiety over testing...in both directions.

Clarkwork

Quote from: walterfredo on Feb 09, 2022, 11:44 AMgotchya- our crew of 4 is all in for both phish and MMJ back to back. Needless to say there is a LOT of anxiety over testing...in both directions.

I was shocked to have caught it honestly, my wife didn't catch it which was even more shocking.  Im vaxed and boosted, never had a fever, bad cough for about a day, but could not stop testing positive.  Which is really my only concern about going, being stuck there.

Yeryl

Quote from: Clarkwork on Feb 09, 2022, 12:03 PM
Quote from: walterfredo on Feb 09, 2022, 11:44 AMgotchya- our crew of 4 is all in for both phish and MMJ back to back. Needless to say there is a LOT of anxiety over testing...in both directions.

I was shocked to have caught it honestly, my wife didn't catch it which was even more shocking.  Im vaxed and boosted, never had a fever, bad cough for about a day, but could not stop testing positive.  Which is really my only concern about going, being stuck there.

What kind of test were you using using?  PCR will show positive a long time.  Do a rapid antigen.
Can't you see that I'm smiling?

Clarkwork

Quote from: Yeryl on Feb 09, 2022, 03:25 PM
Quote from: Clarkwork on Feb 09, 2022, 12:03 PM

What kind of test were you using using?  PCR will show positive a long time.  Do a rapid antigen.

It was Rapid antigen.

parkervb

vax, boosted and got the rona could test positive for an extended time while being asymptomatic.
Don't you ever turn it off

Bulldog

Im testing in advance just in case had rona in early Jan and I want to know prior if I am still going to have an issue.