Super Bowl LVI

Started by ranyart, Feb 11, 2022, 11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ranyart

I'm a long suffering Cincinnati Bengals fan and I have to say I am shocked at what this team is doing this year.  The Bengals have NEVER won a road playoff game and now they have won two in a row both against very good teams.  They are actually fun to watch instead of the usual feeling that they are going to fly off the rails at any moment.  The team's owner Mike Brown, who has been a constant source of fan frustration since he took over from his father Paul (talk about a tough act to follow), actually looks like he knows what the hell he is doing.  It's like a parallel universe has opened up and popped out the Bengals we have been dreaming of for over 50 years!

With that in mind all I can say is...

Crank it up fool!  :beer:

GO BENGALS!!!

walterfredo

I'm a life-long 49ers fan, and was really hoping for 9ers v bengals SB part III (with the same results of course) but alas! 

Go bengals!!!

ranyart

Quote from: walterfredo on Feb 11, 2022, 02:13 PMI'm a life-long 49ers fan, and was really hoping for 9ers v bengals SB part III (with the same results of course) but alas! 

Go bengals!!!

So was I walterfredo except of course I want revenge!  I was living in San Francisco in 1989 working at a t-shirt factory that made a shit ton of 49ers stuff (Winterland Productions) and for that game they even made a Ickey Woods Shuffle Busters T that was pretty fun (and turned out to be all too true).  I had all sorts of people wanting to bet on the game with me and I should have taken them up because it was a 7 point spread that would have made me quite a bit of money.

It was really hard watching that game and hearing the city explode after the 9ers won...

rkwedge

Sorry, don't bet against Cooper Kupp!
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes