2022 US Tour Dates

Started by parkervb, Feb 15, 2022, 12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walterfredo

its a total shitshow. We have a ton of friends that bought thinking it was both. And knowing TM, we will just take this in the back side and nothing will be done about it.

LBSUNFLWR

I still don't see an option for Iroquois tickets outside of that travel package.

I am not looking for a hotel and was not even planning to do VIP

Now I have two tickets to waterfront park only. Though, like the others, it says multi night event

LBSUNFLWR

Maybe on Friday with the public sale those of us who bought waterfront will have access to buy for Iroquois?

I don't see how though.

clayton

Yeah. I mean, in a perfect world, they would just do, though it may not eliminate bots, but just let the first 2 thousand or so that bought tickets to waterfront, have the first option. Whatever is the capacity for the amphitheatre. Of course thats not going to happen, but in a perfect ticketing world.

ranyart

I agree the whole Iroquois Amphitheater bit is very confusing and they should have come out and said if you want to guarantee tickets for this show get a travel package since Iroquois only holds something like 2300 folks and Waterfront Park is obviously way bigger.  You know they are not going to sell 2300 travel packages so my suggestion is to keep looking to see what pops up in the meantime.

Just imagine if Headliners was part of this too, and who knows it still might be a surprise they will pull out at some point...

dasradiohead

Did anyone see regularly priced tickets for Madison or Chicago? I got through right away but the only tickets available were VIP or platinum, plenty of availability for both still. Why would you not offer/offer so little of regularly-priced seats in a predominantly fan presale?

slappymoe

Access to Iroquois tickets will only come with buying a ticket to the Waterfront show. When buying your Waterfront ticket, you can choose between a Waterfront ticket only, or a bundled ticket for both shows. Standalone Iroquois tickets will not be available.

i mean, there's only one way to interpret this, right?  and nobody saw this "bundle" option, right?

walterfredo

I'm just super frustrated, and have to get on the road and can't be regularly checking this, and don't do FB. Kinda expecting this to be resolved as soon as I get in my car and start driving and then the tix will be eaten up. First world problems I guess!

ranyart

Quote from: dasradiohead on Feb 16, 2022, 11:19 AMDid anyone see regularly priced tickets for Madison or Chicago? I got through right away but the only tickets available were VIP or platinum, plenty of availability for both still. Why would you not offer/offer so little of regularly-priced seats in a predominantly fan presale?

Yes looking at both of them now and non-VIP tickets are available for both.

dasradiohead

Quote from: ranyart on Feb 16, 2022, 11:27 AM
Quote from: dasradiohead on Feb 16, 2022, 11:19 AMDid anyone see regularly priced tickets for Madison or Chicago? I got through right away but the only tickets available were VIP or platinum, plenty of availability for both still. Why would you not offer/offer so little of regularly-priced seats in a predominantly fan presale?

Yes looking at both of them now and non-VIP tickets are available for both.

Just double checked and only VIP is available for Madison and Chicago just has platinum in addition, no regularly-priced tickets

CJ3000

Hopefully your credit card on file with Tickets Today matches the one you are trying to use.  Mine changed due to bogus charges and now I can't purchase tickets because the new one isn't in their system.  What a joke, of course their customer service is non responsive and you can't update it because their website is just a front to sell tickets through them.

Guess I'll just pay quadruple face value now.  Yay.

Bulldog

Im still so confused, just the fact that there is a link for the Iroquois Amphitheater and that I can buy from it blows my mind...My bad for not looking at the tickets it gave me closer, but I just looked at the GA and figured I was good to go, now I'm stuck with 4 tickets to Waterfront, how is that even possible???

CJ3000

Hopefully your credit card on file with Tickets Today matches the one you are trying to use.  Mine changed due to bogus charges and now I can't purchase tickets because the new one isn't in their system.  What a joke, of course their customer service is non responsive and you can't update it because their website is just a front to sell tickets through them.

walterfredo

Quote from: Bulldog on Feb 16, 2022, 11:37 AMIm still so confused, just the fact that there is a link for the Iroquois Amphitheater and that I can buy from it blows my mind...My bad for not looking at the tickets it gave me closer, but I just looked at the GA and figured I was good to go, now I'm stuck with 4 tickets to Waterfront, how is that even possible???

The fact that it's still up and active is insane!

Cameron

Got Houston. Struck out on Austin.

LBSUNFLWR

Quote from: slappymoe on Feb 16, 2022, 11:20 AMAccess to Iroquois tickets will only come with buying a ticket to the Waterfront show. When buying your Waterfront ticket, you can choose between a Waterfront ticket only, or a bundled ticket for both shows. Standalone Iroquois tickets will not be available.

i mean, there's only one way to interpret this, right?  and nobody saw this "bundle" option, right?

Right!!

We couldn't have ALL missed it.

LizzieB

Quote from: CJ3000 on Feb 16, 2022, 11:38 AMHopefully your credit card on file with Tickets Today matches the one you are trying to use.  Mine changed due to bogus charges and now I can't purchase tickets because the new one isn't in their system.  What a joke, of course their customer service is non responsive and you can't update it because their website is just a front to sell tickets through them.

This happened to me. I had no idea I have a profile with them?? I sent an email to customerservice@ticketstoday.com. Hopefully I'll get a reply before Friday.

itrainmonkeys

Got a VIP reserved seat for Friday red rocks.  Waiting in queue for regular tix for Saturday now.

ranyart

For those of you who ordered Waterfront Park tickets and didn't get the Iroquois pass you were hoping for I have several friends that are looking to go to just Waterfront so once everything settles down I might be able to help unload some of them for you.

slappymoe

Quote from: LBSUNFLWR on Feb 16, 2022, 11:56 AM
Quote from: slappymoe on Feb 16, 2022, 11:20 AMAccess to Iroquois tickets will only come with buying a ticket to the Waterfront show. When buying your Waterfront ticket, you can choose between a Waterfront ticket only, or a bundled ticket for both shows. Standalone Iroquois tickets will not be available.

Right!!

We couldn't have ALL missed it.
glad it wasn't just me.  Oh well. There's always tomorrow or Friday. Fingers crossed.