2022 US Tour Dates

Started by parkervb, Feb 15, 2022, 12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walterfredo

Quote from: ranyart on Feb 16, 2022, 12:05 PMFor those of you who ordered Waterfront Park tickets and didn't get the Iroquois pass you were hoping for I have several friends that are looking to go to just Waterfront so once everything settles down I might be able to help unload some of them for you.

I'd love to take you up on the offer! I had two friends trying for me and both of them just grabbed the waterfront tickets as well so now we have six waterfront tickets. And there's just two of us. And of course no Iroquois amphitheater tickets!

Mr. White

Quote from: LBSUNFLWR on Feb 16, 2022, 11:56 AM
Quote from: slappymoe on Feb 16, 2022, 11:20 AMAccess to Iroquois tickets will only come with buying a ticket to the Waterfront show. When buying your Waterfront ticket, you can choose between a Waterfront ticket only, or a bundled ticket for both shows. Standalone Iroquois tickets will not be available.

i mean, there's only one way to interpret this, right?  and nobody saw this "bundle" option, right?

Right!!

We couldn't have ALL missed it.

Very strange and very, very frustrating. I was in line and ready right when tickets went on sale, and there was definitely no Bundle option available. I tried to call the Iroquois Amphitheater multiple times, and it always goes to an answering machine (tried for over an hour). I also called WFPK who is having their own pre-sale tomorrow, and the guy told me they were aware of the issue and told me the telephone number for Ticket Master (no luck speaking with a human). He said the band was aware of the issue and told me they had posted about it in Twitter and Facebook (I don't do Facebook but did look at the Twitter thread). When I purchased my single VIP ticket, I was hoping there would be a Bundle option at the end, but as everyone here has said, there was not one. I don't know what to do now. Our financial position isn't near as good as it was in years past where I would take the opportunity to buy multiple tickets when better seats became available in hopes that I could sell or give away the extra ones. I've had to "eat" the price of many, many tickets in the past but can't do that this time. If I can't get a ticket to the Iroquois Amphitheater show, I'll go anyway and stand outside the venue and listen ... yeah, I know that's pretty sad, but that's where I'm at with all this shit.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

kyle_s9

I'm getting no luck at 2 standard tickets for red rocks. I guess I'll try on Friday. I can't really afford the VIP tickets.

itrainmonkeys

Quote from: kyle_s9 on Feb 16, 2022, 12:19 PMI'm getting no luck at 2 standard tickets for red rocks. I guess I'll try on Friday. I can't really afford the VIP tickets.

Yeah, I tried a few times for Saturday and keep getting no tix available.  Fingers crossed for the regular sale.

Derek713

Woo Hoo! I got Dillon both nights (1st night Love & Sound, 2nd night GA), Houston GA, and Austin pit! Now just to decide if I want to add Dallas. I haven't heard good things about the venue.

slappymoe

Quote from: Mr. White on Feb 16, 2022, 12:16 PMIf I can't get a ticket to the Iroquois Amphitheater show, I'll go anyway and stand outside the venue and listen
there's gonna be a huge crowd gathering in the park that friday night.  i'll be there with you if i can't score tickets.

Mr. White

Quote from: slappymoe on Feb 16, 2022, 12:24 PM
Quote from: Mr. White on Feb 16, 2022, 12:16 PMIf I can't get a ticket to the Iroquois Amphitheater show, I'll go anyway and stand outside the venue and listen
there's gonna be a huge crowd gathering in the park that friday night.  i'll be there with you if i can't score tickets.

Sounds like a plan! I just wish I could have gotten a ticket for myself and my brother. He can only go to the Friday show at Iroquois. I took him there for night 2 back in 2016.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

clayton

As far as the Louisville situation goes, changing from Iroquois to another night at Waterfront seems the most logical. Other than just flat out putting the show onsale on friday, I cannot think of another way. Opening it up to waterfront park will allow a lot more people than 2 thousand plus who can fit into the amphitheatre.

denverdawg

Got a single for the Red Rocks Saturday show after waiting in the queue for about ten minutes, then clicking to retry over and over again for another ten minutes after I was in.  No luck for the Dillon second night, so here's hoping Friday will lead to a +1 for Red Rocks and pair for Dillon.

Was able to get tix for the Raleigh and Wilmington shows in NC.  (Moved to Raleigh from Denver a few years ago.)  The crazy thing there was that ticketmaster and Live Nation (where you'd land if you follow the venues' link) had the same seats listed for about $150 + a boatload of fees that we were able to get thru the ticketstoday link provided on the MMJ website for $50-$70 + $10 fees. 

roffrs

Quote from: logan5ive on Feb 15, 2022, 04:49 PMAlso, is the Dillon show all GA?

Dillon shows are all-GA.
Good luck comes from trying.

DirtyPancho

We managed to score four regular tix for both Friday and Saturday of Red Rocks, but no luck on the Dillon shows.

Does anyone know anything about the Taos show? We were talking about driving down for it but it looked like only VIP available today.

Still need two for both nights in Dillon, two for Taos, and three for Dallas.

dasradiohead

Quote from: denverdawg on Feb 16, 2022, 12:44 PMGot a single for the Red Rocks Saturday show after waiting in the queue for about ten minutes, then clicking to retry over and over again for another ten minutes after I was in.  No luck for the Dillon second night, so here's hoping Friday will lead to a +1 for Red Rocks and pair for Dillon.

Was able to get tix for the Raleigh and Wilmington shows in NC.  (Moved to Raleigh from Denver a few years ago.)  The crazy thing there was that ticketmaster and Live Nation (where you'd land if you follow the venues' link) had the same seats listed for about $150 + a boatload of fees that we were able to get thru the ticketstoday link provided on the MMJ website for $50-$70 + $10 fees. 

Thanks for this post, didn't realize there were available on both sites as well, doink!

ChiefOKONO

omg!  I can't believe I didn't see this until now!

I am wondering why they are only doing 1 show in LA at such a small venue? hmmm... I guess that this year there may be a lot of tricky routing due to so many tours going on after the last couple of years?

Jackets N Pones

Quote from: Derek713 on Feb 16, 2022, 12:24 PMWoo Hoo! I got Dillon both nights (1st night Love & Sound, 2nd night GA), Houston GA, and Austin pit! Now just to decide if I want to add Dallas. I haven't heard good things about the venue.

I am no venue expert but we need you in the house dude!  :beer:
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

maskedmesothorium

It's been over 15 years since I've seen MMJ, so I'm overdue! Grabbed tickets for one of the Dillon shows. Red Rocks is closer to home but I'm interested in checking out the new Dillon Amphitheater. It's smaller than Red Rocks and I think will be all GA, so we can get close without spending a fortune.

I am going to the Innings Fest and was disappointed to have them cancel on us... at least I was out of town during the cancelled NYE shows at the Mission so that didn't hurt so much.

CJ3000

Does anyone have any presale info for today?  I was screwed out by Tickets Today.

Cameron

Same. Need live nation pw for Austin.

SteamEngineWentWest

Live Nation code is CURTAIN

maskedmesothorium

Radio code for Dillon and RR is 'LOVE'

itrainmonkeys

Ugh I hate this waiting room junk and watching a little guy slowly walk across the screen.  Come on! I need some Red Rocks Saturday tix!