Louisville Iroquois tickets

Started by Tdeleo1, Feb 16, 2022, 10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slappymoe

amphitheater seats 2300.  the first 2500 get a code?  and there is also going to be a "limited number" of bundles available friday?

the math just doesn't work.

porchdweller

Just FYI, if anyone gets Iroquois tix by mistake and doesn't want to go shoot me a message. 
It's just the way that he sings

slappymoe

anyone who bought waterfront tix and has no intention of using their iroquois code....i'll use it for you! :thumbsup:

walterfredo

So has anyone got an email yet? The anxiety continues!

BigHerm

Getting in line for an Iroquois code

Kind of a ridiculous solution but whatever

walterfredo

It is totally ridiculous! I really freaking hope we made the cut though. We're not coming out from California for one show. The only fair way to resolve this would have been to cancel everybody's orders and start fresh again tomorrow. That's what they should've done.

walterfredo

Can someone please post here when you hear that people have received confirmation emails please?

clayton

Quote from: slappymoe on Feb 16, 2022, 04:03 PMamphitheater seats 2300.  the first 2500 get a code?  and there is also going to be a "limited number" of bundles available friday?

the math just doesn't work.

Im guessing they are just banking on a couple hundred people not buying a ticket.

walterfredo

Is anyone reporting receiving emails? It said this afternoon, I guess that means I didn't make the cut.

clayton

Mr. White

Quote from: clayton on Feb 16, 2022, 07:35 PMI just received an email.

Just checked and got my email a little while ago too! Hope the link is actually "live" and works at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow morning as advertised.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

walterfredo

Same! I'm still a little bit confused to be honest. It certainly doesn't sound at all like we are guaranteed the option to buy them. Which we should be guaranteed the option to buy them we were among that certain number. I'm also concerned that there seems to be no wording about That if you only bought one or two tickets today but you could only buy the same amount tomorrow. It would suck if people that bought one or two today could then buy four tomorrow.

walterfredo

I'm also hoping that these links and passwords can't be shared with others. I see no mention of this in the email.

louisvilledanahys

I got two emails. One that seemed to have a very specific link and wording that mentioned today's purchase. A second one from Live Nation about a 10:00 window opening.  Hoping that the first will allow for IA only tix and not a package.

Good luck to all.

Very happy to have them playing at Home in the Villa.

trav

I know some people are totally against sharing a code with someone but if anyone has it in their heart to share with me, I'd be eternally grateful.

My thing about helping someone else like me is I was worried that if I bought 4 tickets (which was my plan) that I'd spend $300+ and then the bundle would open up and I would be stuck with the first purchase and then have to spend $600 to try and get Iroquois. So I decided I couldn't chance that. Now people act like "ya snooze ya lose" but I think that's a little shortsighted. You wouldn't be saying that if they decided to resolve this situation differently.

Dondantesinferno

Honestly I was slow to get through so I was sort of shocked I got an email for being in the first 2500. The presale may have been capped at  not much more than that. I don't know what percent of tickets were set aside for the presale so it could be everyone is fine. If I get through tomorrow I'll buy myself two and if I can get others I'll try my best!

BigHerm

I still have no idea what's going on. Is there a bundle link/code for people that didn't buy any tickets today?

walterfredo

Trav- coming from someone who did get an email to buy, I totally hear you. However, I do not think sharing of the links/passwords is an ok thing for anyone to do, because it screws over those who, according to the way they tried to right this wrong, want to buy the tix that and have legitimate access. That said, I still think the right thing to do would to have cancelled everyone's orders and start from scratch.

louisvilledanahys

Sorry if my post was confusing.

I received a very generic Live Nation email for their presale that goes live tomorrow at 10:00. That has a code I don't mind sharing if that is permitted on the site. It looks like a standard promotion and is used on the general Ticketmaster site.

I also received a second email that was very specific. It mentioned that I made a purchase today that was within the first 2500 tickets. It looks like I can only make this purchase through this specific link with what looks to be a specific code. The link is not live and does not look to land at the generic Ticketmaster site. I'd like to use this before sharing. 

I believe there is a WFPK presale tomorrow also. I do not have a code for this and believe it is member specific.

Hope this helps.

trav

Quote from: walterfredo on Feb 16, 2022, 08:39 PMTrav- coming from someone who did get an email to buy, I totally hear you. However, I do not think sharing of the links/passwords is an ok thing for anyone to do, because it screws over those who, according to the way they tried to right this wrong, want to buy the tix that and have legitimate access. That said, I still think the right thing to do would to have cancelled everyone's orders and start from scratch.

Totally understand your side as well. Regardless, I'll still be able to watch them on the waterfront and that makes me happy.  Just hope I can come across tickets to Iroquois later on. Good luck to everyone with a code.