Louisville Iroquois tickets

Started by Tdeleo1, Feb 16, 2022, 10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigHerm

Quote from: louisvilledanahys on Feb 16, 2022, 08:50 PMSorry if my post was confusing.

I received a very generic Live Nation email for their presale that goes live tomorrow at 10:00. That has a code I don't mind sharing if that is permitted on the site. It looks like a standard promotion and is used on the general Ticketmaster site.

I also received a second email that was very specific. It mentioned that I made a purchase today that was within the first 2500 tickets. It looks like I can only make this purchase through this specific link with what looks to be a specific code. The link is not live and does not look to land at the generic Ticketmaster site. I'd like to use this before sharing. 

I believe there is a WFPK presale tomorrow also. I do not have a code for this and believe it is member specific.

Hope this helps.
On twitter they posted ....

"To anyone who was holding off for this issue to be resolved, a limited number of bundles will be available with the general on-sale Friday"

I am assuming that will be at the "generic live nation" link you received?

Can you post that link? I think the code is Curtain?

louisvilledanahys

You are correct.

I tried copying the link for LiveNation but it looks to be a bunch of gibberish. It loads right into the Ticketmaster artist page for MMJ and is a live link. Meaning it opens into Ticketmaster.

The second email is directly from the promoter and is not currently uploading to anything. It just times out.

LBSUNFLWR

I'm so glad to have a solution to the Iroquois fiasco!!

Will be on at 10 tomorrow.

Good luck all!

rincon2

I live walking distance to the Waterfront. MMJ picked the ONE weekend the past 4 years I can not cancel out of town plans to go see them for the first time in Louisville. My only comfort is not having to deal with the stress of this clusterfuck ticket sales fiasco.

walterfredo

LBSUNFLWR

slappymoe

well, i've guessed every password possible.  what a drag. :cry:

clayton

I got completely fucked. Never was able to get tickets. Screen said I was logged out while I was clearly logged. Now it just takes me to the online page saying tickets go on sale tomorrow. I took screen shots of every page where I was clearly logged in and had tickets in my cart. Extremely frustrating.

clayton

The email i received last night says that this sale goes from 10am to 10pm but its ALREADY saying no tickets left and that regular onsale goes up tomorrow/

Dondantesinferno

I got my two. I didn't want to risk changing the number from two and having it toss me out for buying more than my original purchase. After I  checked out, I went back to see if I could get in line again. I was able to do so with the same link. It did say I would have to rejoin the queue but I was immediately number 4. So hopefully everyone here got what they needed.

clayton

Any idea why I was denied? I have now used two different computers and my cell phone, with no luck. My link now takes me straight to tomorrows onsale times.

manofthewoods

slappymoe

and one more kick in the nuts.....buddy just gave me the password.  too late, they're gone. 

BlueIndian

Got in the Que. Waited in line. Selected my tickets. Ticketmaster says sorry can't complete transaction on this device. HMMMMM Same device they were purchased on yesterday. After going back in under a mobile device still no luck. Now they are out and I still don't have tickets.. Ticket Monster strikes again!!

clayton

Quote from: BlueIndian on Feb 17, 2022, 10:39 AMGot in the Que. Waited in line. Selected my tickets. Ticketmaster says sorry can't complete transaction on this device. HMMMMM Same device they were purchased on yesterday. After going back in under a mobile device still no luck. Now they are out and I still don't have tickets.. Ticket Monster strikes again!!

This is EXACTLY what just happened to me. I just sent an email to the production company, as getting in touch with Ticketmaster is just absolutely laughable. I used three different devices to try. Now when I use the link it takes me to tomorrows onsale. The email last night said the presale today was for 10am until 10 pm. Now i understand a general presale says certain time to certain time and that when tickets are gone, they are gone. But this was for a certain number of tickets/individuals (it should have been) so the presale ontimes should not make a difference. I am beyond frustrated.

Devil Ledbetter

Quote from: clayton on Feb 17, 2022, 10:41 AM
Quote from: BlueIndian on Feb 17, 2022, 10:39 AMGot in the Que. Waited in line. Selected my tickets. Ticketmaster says sorry can't complete transaction on this device. HMMMMM Same device they were purchased on yesterday. After going back in under a mobile device still no luck. Now they are out and I still don't have tickets.. Ticket Monster strikes again!!

This is EXACTLY what just happened to me. I just sent an email to the production company, as getting in touch with Ticketmaster is just absolutely laughable. I used three different devices to try. Now when I use the link it takes me to tomorrows onsale. The email last night said the presale today was for 10am until 10 pm. Now i understand a general presale says certain time to certain time and that when tickets are gone, they are gone. But this was for a certain number of tickets/individuals (it should have been) so the presale ontimes should not make a difference. I am beyond frustrated.

This happened to me, too, for Louisville and Rochester Hills. I was most definitely logged in, used the passcode, and had closed any extra tabs-windows. I probably got that stupid message 45 times. Then, in the middle of my stressing out, my boss called a meeting so I had no choice but to stop trying. After the meeting, about 40 minutes later, I tried again and got tickets. I'm sure they're not as good as the seats I'd have gotten if the system had worked correctly but at this point, I'm just happy to by going.

Chicago was no problem, and buying the tickets for Iroquois today was smooth.
We understand it's the '90s.

slappymoe

Quote from: BigHerm on Feb 16, 2022, 09:18 PMOn twitter they posted ....

"To anyone who was holding off for this issue to be resolved, a limited number of bundles will be available with the general on-sale Friday"

so should we expect this bundle thing to work as it was originally intended when buying waterfront tickets tomorrow?  or will they keep separate pages up for waterfront and iroquois?   still haven't pulled the trigger on waterfront tickets because of this bundle nonsense.

i sure missed concerts during the covid shutdown.  but i did not miss the frustration of trying to score tickets.

ranyart

Quote from: slappymoe on Feb 17, 2022, 12:21 PMi sure missed concerts during the covid shutdown.  but i did not miss the frustration of trying to score tickets.

This is exactly how I feel.  :beer:

walterfredo

Quote from: slappymoe on Feb 17, 2022, 12:21 PMi sure missed concerts during the covid shutdown.  but i did not miss the frustration of trying to score tickets.

sent you a pm

slappymoe

Quote from: walterfredo on Feb 17, 2022, 03:10 PM

sent you a pm
:thumbsup: