Roll Call - Iroquois Amphitheater - Louisville - 6/24/2022

Started by ranyart, Feb 17, 2022, 09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. White

Quote from: slappymoe on Jul 26, 2022, 10:25 AMupon further review......bought the waterfront poster, love the louisville skyline in the clouds.

Yeah, I got that one too. I like it a lot. I haven't decided if I will frame it or not or hang it in the house or not though. We only have a few show posters hanging up on the walls in the house because our house is pretty small. I have started putting quite a few up in the basement lately though. We painted all the walls white to make it seem lighter down there, so I've been framing the lighter colored ones in white frames to keep it all the same (my wife is more ok with this plan). Most of the ones I've framed and put up are the more cartoon or illustrated kinds with light colors. The only ones up in the main part of the house are the Americanarama limited edition one from the 2013 Nashville show I took my brother to with a drawing of Bob Dylan as a farmer in a field with a tractor in the background. I got this super special poster from JohnnyYac several years ago. The other one is a western styled drawing with Tyler Ramsey and Carl ridding on horses in the old west. It's very cool and has a pretty good frame.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

ericm

Quote from: Mr. White on Jul 26, 2022, 04:57 PM
Quote from: slappymoe on Jul 26, 2022, 10:25 AMupon further review......bought the waterfront poster, love the louisville skyline in the clouds.

Yeah, I got that one too. I like it a lot. I haven't decided if I will frame it or not or hang it in the house or not though. We only have a few show posters hanging up on the walls in the house because our house is pretty small. I have started putting quite a few up in the basement lately though. We painted all the walls white to make it seem lighter down there, so I've been framing the lighter colored ones in white frames to keep it all the same (my wife is more ok with this plan). Most of the ones I've framed and put up are the more cartoon or illustrated kinds with light colors. The only ones up in the main part of the house are the Americanarama limited edition one from the 2013 Nashville show I took my brother to with a drawing of Bob Dylan as a farmer in a field with a tractor in the background. I got this super special poster from JohnnyYac several years ago. The other one is a western styled drawing with Tyler Ramsey and Carl ridding on horses in the old west. It's very cool and has a pretty good frame.

Need to see a pic of that one!  :thumbsup:
"Where's Jim going?"

MMJCOBRA

Just received all 4. The steamboat design is dope as is the Status serigraph diptych.