OBH 2022 High Res Videos

Started by mp377674, Mar 07, 2022, 11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mp377674

(I posted this on reddit and in some FB groups an someone asked me to also put it here)

MMJ OBH 2022 Playlist
MMJ OBH 2022 Playlist

Here is my YouTube playlist from One Big Holiday 2022. I shot them on an iPhone 13 Pro so they are pretty damn spectacular. The first 4 videos are from N2 and the rest are from N4. N4 we got up really close. For In Color / Mercy Mercy me, The Dark / Xmas Curtain, and Knot Comes loose I shot them in Pro-Res mode.
I had only seen MMJ once before this weekend, but I have been to hundreds if not thousands of concerts, lawn to pit. I have never seen a more gracious group of people than those at One Big Holiday. We thought we'd be pissing off people left and right as we tried to get closer and closer to the stage N4. Instead of the normal pit people I've come to know from Dave, Phish, etc... the people here couldn't have been happier to let us in to take it all in. By far the most welcoming and collective experience I've ever had at a show. Had I known how cool everyone would be I would have been right up there all 3 nights of MMJ... maybe next time.

Because of this I want to give back the only way I can and share these videos with the people who let me take them. I'm not a pro-cameraman but I try my best! I definitely put in some serious dead-arm work! I'll post this in a few groups along with the Jacket reddit. Enjoy!

Track List:
In Its Infancy (The Waterfall)
Believe
Steam Engine / I Never Could Get Enough
Holding On To Black Metal
Wordless Chorus
Circuital
Feel You
In Color / Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology)(Marvin Gaye)
The Dark / Xmas Curtain
Knot Comes Loose
Bermuda Highway / Julia (Beatles)
Off The Record
Breakdown with Eric Johnson (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Cover)
One Big Holiday

Bonus playlist! Two Lord Huron videos from N3. They were also amazing live.

Lord Huron

sillyboob

Thank you friend!  These videos are great!
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

mp377674

Quote from: sillyboob on Mar 08, 2022, 01:18 PMThank you friend!  These videos are great!

happy to do it!

Yeryl

Can't you see that I'm smiling?