SeaHearNow

Started by dookie shoot bandit, Mar 08, 2022, 01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dookie shoot bandit

Noticed on other thread. But thought to give it its own.

Just announced!!!

https://www.seahearnowfestival.com/

Jacketman

They usually sell single day tickets?

ranyart

I hope Stevie doesn't take it personally when everyone leaves after MMJ and Billy Strings blows everyone away.  :cheesy:

APR

Quote from: Jacketman on Mar 08, 2022, 01:55 PMThey usually sell single day tickets?

I don't know what is usual for them in the past, but I know for sure that last year they did not sell any single day tickets. It is a great festival in a great location.  Great lineup and great weather helped too. 

MPP

Damn. Likely dashes my hope for them to play the still-to-be-announced new OC,MD beach music festival, also run by C3, two weeks later.  My backyard these days. 

But excellent news nonetheless!   MMJ on the beach, 2022 redux.  :thumbsup:

Woody

Quote from: Jacketman on Mar 08, 2022, 01:55 PMThey usually sell single day tickets?

Confirming that no single day tickets are available for this fest unfortunately.

ericm

Anyone going should definitely try and check out Danny Clinch's Gallery.

https://www.transparentclinchgallery.com/
"Where's Jim going?"

Cameron

Had a fun time there last year to see PJ. Only negative was trying to get back to my hotel after. I probably had 15 Uber and Lyfts cancel and ended up paying about $125 to go 11 miles.

dookie shoot bandit

Schedule announced.
Only allotted 1 hr 👎

ranyart

Quote from: dookie shoot bandit on Jul 20, 2022, 09:18 AMSchedule announced.
Only allotted 1 hr 👎

That sucks!  Two and a half hours flies by I can't even comprehend a one hour MMJ show at this point.  This is a big part of the reason why I'm done with festivals.  I would love to go to Asbury Park for the weekend and enjoy some music but this sort of situation keeps me from doing it.  Scratch about half of the bands off the list, double the time for the remaining artists, and I'm there.

Saw an epic King Crimson show in Asbury Park back in the 90s front row dead center.  Adrian Belew played The Beatles' Free As A Bird the very night it was debuting on TV as part of the most excellent anthology series.  Adrian hadn't heard the finished product so rather than singing the bit Sir Paul added Adrian sang lulus which got everyone laughing pretty good.

ericm

Quote from: dookie shoot bandit on Jul 20, 2022, 09:18 AMSchedule announced.
Only allotted 1 hr 👎

Yeah that sucks! I think they had more time than that when they played the Sandy Benefit at the Paramount Theater in AP back in January of 13.

"Where's Jim going?"

tdb810

Bummed about the short time slot, and the stage...
.....Back at the Model Home

Jack D

Yeah this is like one-third of an MMJ show. Maybe Stevie Nicks will cancel, and MMJ can play her 90 minute slot, too...