Roll Call - Knoxville Civic Auditorium - 4/20/2022

Started by Mr. White, Mar 10, 2022, 09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. White

Quote from: ranyart on Apr 22, 2022, 02:59 PMDamn John those are really good videos for a hand held mobile phone!  Thanks for sharing and what kind of phone did you use for them?

P.S.  I really appreciate that you kept the phone down in front of your body rather than holding it overhead.  Thank you for thinking of others Mr. White  :beer:

No problem! I never want to be a bother to those around me, especially when recording. When I used to use my point and shoot camera, I would often have it either against my chest or near my chin or even up close to my face under the bill of my cap to help hide it. A couple of times when I was in the balcony and had a ledge to place it on, I would take a black glasses cleaning cloth to hide the screen, which is a small screen in comparison to telephones.

I have a Google Pixel 5 telephone/camera. I just made a thread in the Tapings section with the audio I made using my TASCAM DR-05 audio recorder. It is the boosted (double track) file of the whole thing that I haven't been able to get around to splitting up for Internet Archives yet, but I will. It sounds different than the videos (much more bass and doesn't seem to fluctuate like the video levels do when the music gets louder).
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011