Main Menu

Video?

Started by johnconaway, Jun 02, 2003, 06:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

Okay...what would an MMJ video look like for Steam Engine, or I will Sing you Songs...or any of the tunes we suspect as being on It Still Moves?

Have any of y'all ever seen the Smashing Pumpkins video for Cherub Rock?  Somehow, I imagine that template for MMJ as it totally friggin' rocks and the imagery really fits the song well.  What do you think?
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Oz

I´m afraid I don´t know that SP-video, but for a MMJ-video I´d imagine long, stretched out landscapes with lots of sand, a bit like the Scar Tissue video by Red Hot Chili Peppers, but without the dirtiness. And sun, lots of sun!  :)
I'm ready when you are

Hmmm....sand reminds me of Calexico...wonder if they have videos?

Flo

I tend to like the style that the company in the Netherlands did with their "Behind ther scenes" documary of MMJ's visit last '99.

Take it away boys...
52ND STREAM MEDIA, UNLTD.
WWW.52MEDIA.COM
POB 7005 LOUISVILLE KY 40257
SEND PRESS KITS GET ON OUR BROADCASTS

Lieven

It was on the Lola da Musica show I suppose. (That's how I got to know MMJ.) Was indeed nice...

Did anyone of you, by any chance, have a record of that tv-program?? O, lfish, John??
All of us get lost in the darkness...
dreamers learn to steer by the stars

Lieven

sorry, DOES anyone have a record
All of us get lost in the darkness...
dreamers learn to steer by the stars

I bet dollars to donuts that Riny has it...

dthomas

CC

QuoteI bet dollars to donuts that Riny has it...

yeah, i'll go ask him

uh, what kinda donuts?

do you have bagels too?

Brother, for you I have donuts, bagels, bear claws, jellyrolls, cheesecakes, cookies, tarts...and especially brownies...the "special" kind of brownies!  ;)