Main Menu

AXS Issues

Started by Ryanc97, Mar 29, 2022, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryanc97

Wondering if anybody else's experience with AXS has been similar. I bought tickets to two shows (Pittsburgh and Connecticut) and haven't received tickets to either show. Received an order number to my email for both shows but that's it. Pittsburgh was electronic tickets and Connecticut were stubs to be mailed.

I emailed customer support and 3 days later got a response that was basically a copy and paste from AXS faq stating the tickets will be mailed or delivered before the event. First time using AXS but it has me pretty concerned. There is no record whatsoever of these tickets in my AXS account.

Bought tickets to another show a few days ago that also happened to be with AXS. Bought the tickets 3 or 4 days before the show and the tickets were delivered electronically immediately and everything was fine with the tickets to that show.

Wondering if anybody else is experiencing anything similar and this is just the process with AXS.

CountSA

My CT tickets aren't in my account either.

Ryanc97

Gives me some peace of mind I'm not the only one. Do you know if there's any record of the purchase in your AXS account?

ranyart

I have some AXS tickets for Steve Hackett that I purchased awhile ago and they popped right up in the app shortly after purchase.  Have you tried logging in via a web browser to see if you can see your purchases that way?

The physical tickets for CT no doubt will not show up in the mail until right before the show to cut down on scalping.  Worst case if they never show up you should be able to work with the venue to get inside so make sure to bring copies of your original purchase emails and the credit card used for the purchases.  Good luck amigos!

walterfredo

not sure you can even try to understand it. I have some MMJ tix for the Frost/Stanford that are available to transfer, but Red Rocks are not available to transfer. Not sure if there is any rhyme or reason to any of it.

ranyart

I just checked https://fanaccount.axs.com/orders and I see everything I have ever ordered from AXS (including our MMJ order for Forest Hills 08/10/19).  Definitely suggest you check this and if they don't show up there time to ring the alarm bells.

Ryanc97

Quote from: ranyart on Mar 29, 2022, 05:07 PMI just checked https://fanaccount.axs.com/orders and I see everything I have ever ordered from AXS (including our MMJ order for Forest Hills 08/10/19).  Definitely suggest you check this and if they don't show up there time to ring the alarm bells.

That's part of what's got me so concerned is neither of the show's are showing up there.. guess I'll be fighting with AXS fairly soon.

The night before the first Forest Hills show 08/09/19 at the Capitol Theatre when they played Tennessee Fire in its entirety was my first MMJ show. Just a fun fact since you mentioned the Forest Hills show!

ericm

Quote from: ranyart on Mar 29, 2022, 03:21 PMI have some AXS tickets for Steve Hackett that I purchased awhile ago and they popped right up in the app shortly after purchase.  Have you tried logging in via a web browser to see if you can see your purchases that way?

The physical tickets for CT no doubt will not show up in the mail until right before the show to cut down on scalping.  Worst case if they never show up you should be able to work with the venue to get inside so make sure to bring copies of your original purchase emails and the credit card used for the purchases.  Good luck amigos!

Not to Miller the thread but Steve Hackett!!  :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

Not only a great guitarist and does a great job with his shows but one of the nicest, coolest people ever! I've had the pleasure of meeting and hanging with him several times over the years. Broke bread a few times, had some drinks others and one time he even bought me a beer. Lol and wanted to give me a lift to the show one night but we had our car all lined up.

His wife Jo is a sweetheart too.

Enjoy your show, and I'm gonna see him later this month in Ponte Vedra. Looking forward to it after several Covid postponements.
"Where's Jim going?"

ranyart

Quote from: ericm on Mar 29, 2022, 08:44 PMNot to Miller the thread but Steve Hackett!!  :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

Not only a great guitarist and does a great job with his shows but one of the nicest, coolest people ever! I've had the pleasure of meeting and hanging with him several times over the years. Broke bread a few times, had some drinks others and one time he even bought me a beer. Lol and wanted to give me a lift to the show one night but we had our car all lined up.

His wife Jo is a sweetheart too.

Enjoy your show, and I'm gonna see him later this month in Ponte Vedra. Looking forward to it after several Covid postponements.

Fun story and thanks for sharing ericm!  We're going to see Steve in Atlanta and yes this show has been delayed several times too.  I've only seen Genesis one other time and that was with Phil's crew at Ohio Stadium with something like 110,000 people there so this show should be the exact opposite of that.