The July 7th performance...

Started by meredithb, Jul 08, 2003, 07:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meredithb

Alright so! My very first introduction to My Morning Jacket took place last night :) in Toronto at the Foo Fighters show. Gotta say I WAS IMPRESSED! These guys are great and I was just wondering (this is sort of a dumb question... ???)if there's anyone out there who saw the show and knows the titles of the songs they played or even the albums from which the songs came. :-/ The third song in the set was particularly GREAT!!! :D If someone can help me out, I'd be forever in their debt. Thanks! ;D

Philip Newton

There are three albums but that does not mean you will find all the songs as they may not have done album tracks but assuming they did you have The Tennesse Fire, At Dawn and It Still Moves as they were released check out Johns FTP site for live tracks whcih seem to be what they paly most of the time and I would be suprised if you did not find the song you like if not check out the first two albums as the third is not out till Sept 9th unless off course you pay $76 ,,,,, (Check out New Album Thread for this one,,,,)

Hope this helps

Phil

RyanCorpse

i got the set list from patrick that night and i'll post it very soon. That was such a great show!  All the guys were really nice when i talked to them. Johnny was also saying another horseshoe show will  be coming up when the albums out. I can't wait.

meredithb

hey thanks for the information!! and when you do get that set list posted, would you mind letting me know where you've stuck it so i can take a look? i won't be able to wait for a horseshoe show either! thanks again :)

RyanCorpse

way he sings
lowdown
one big holiday
mahghetta
phone went west