tdb810

.....Back at the Model Home

ericm

"Where's Jim going?"

MMJCOBRA

sillyboob

1. tdb810
2. 8bobbyb
3. sillyboob & wife  coming back home to Long Beach from the Santa Barbara show with a stop in Hollywood - anyone else going to see Warpaint on Friday night?
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

ChiefOKONO

Oh I would love to see warpaint but I cannot.  Psyched for this show though!!!!

1. tdb810
2. 8bobbyb
3. sillyboob & wife  coming back home to Long Beach from the Santa Barbara show with a stop in Hollywood - anyone else going to see Warpaint on Friday night?
4. ChiefOKONO

SciFidelity

1. tdb810
2. 8bobbyb
4. ChiefOKONO
5. SciFidelity
06/17/23, 06/23/23, 06/24/23, 08/20/23, 11/07/23, 11/09/23, 11/10/23, 11/11/2023

lendmeflight

I'm from the east coast and will be at this show. Any advice in parking other than paying for it at the venue?

walterfredo

we'll be there!

re parking- have never been to the venue, but def be mindful of where your park. If there is garage parking somewhere, I'd go that route over street parking. There can be some shady shit in the area.

edit: there are parking options you can purchase through the eventbrite link for the show tix, have to click the "tickets" tab and scroll down for "add-ons"

sillyboob

Quote from: lendmeflight on Aug 10, 2022, 02:41 PMI'm from the east coast and will be at this show. Any advice in parking other than paying for it at the venue?

I've been once for a show and they had parking inside the cemetery, but that was for a show inside the rather small Masonic Hall.  It isn't the best part of Hollywood, so definitely beware of where you park.

A heads up for those of you who are going to be nearby, the Van Gogh immersive exhibit is a couple blocks from the cemetery and would be a good way to kill some pre-show time in an air conditioned environment.  I just checked to see if the Frida Kahlo exhibit was still open, but it's closing tomorrow.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

ChiefOKONO

That was a stellar show and what a venue!!!! wow, trippy!

Does anyone have the full setlist posted?

I simply loved dondante then Wasted! and then followed by Dancefloors!  :D

They are on fire these days for sure!  Especially Carl and Bo, who are letting loose a lot more!

walterfredo

I think this is accurate, but not positive. Great show! My personal fav of the 3 I just saw (Frost, SB Bowl, Hollywood Forever Cemetery). Such a fun venue. Jim singing...."among the living...and the deceased" And the new ending/outro of Wordless Chorus is fantastic.

Feel You
What a Wonderful Man
Off the Record
I Will Sing You Songs
Victory Dance
Evil Urges
Golden
I'm Amazed
Spring (Among the Living)
Complex
One Big Holiday
State of the Art (A.E.I.O.U.)
Love Love Love
Least Expected
Circuital
Dondante
Wasted
Dancefloors

Encore:
Wordless Chorus
Touch Me I'm Going to Scream Pt. 2

gasp

Leaning against a crypt, listening to mmj, no better way to spend a lovely evening. I hope they book future shows there, it seems to suit them. Great show, Dondante was a standout, spectacular!
...to the moon