My Morning Jacket Interviewed in Under the Radar

Started by Under_the_Radar, Jul 04, 2003, 02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Under_the_Radar

Hey fellow My Morning Jacket fans,

My name is Mark Redfern and I'm the editor of Under the Radar, a small quarterly indie music magazine based out of Los Angeles. I'm writing to let you all know that My Morning Jacket are interviewed in the current issue of Under the Radar. Myself and another writer interviewed 4 out of the 5 members of the band (Jim James had a last minute personal emergency) a few months back and we did a photo shoot with the whole band in downtown LA. There's a one page article in the print version of the mag, but we've actually posted the full interview transcript, as well as more photos, on our website too, which can be found at the following link:

http://www.undertheradarmag.com/issue4/morning.html

If anyone wants to buy the actual magazine they can e-mail me directly (mark@undertheradarmag.com). There's 61 other great bands interviewed in there too, including Elliott Smith, Supergrass, Blur, Calexico, Black Heart Procession, Cat Power, Iron & Wine, Lisa Germano, Richard Ashcroft, The Velvet Teen, Badly Drawn Boy, The Postal Service, Idlewild and a ton of other fantastic stuff.

Thanks for your time.

All the best,

Mark (Under the Radar)

Oz

I love that second picture, where JimĀ“s smile is just really... cute!  :)

Thanks for the link!
I'm ready when you are

hipkink

You came around when I needed you, now I'm up to my neck in you.

Martijn

Hey Mark I just wanna tell you that you guys did an awesome thing on the Elliott Smith interview :)

Martijn (from sweetaddy ;) )

lfish

Thx for the tons of information, man.  It's always exciting to read some new stuff on the band.
lfish