Pre-sale of It Still Moves?!?!

Started by johnconaway, Aug 15, 2003, 11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

Just rec'vd an email from ATO Records regarding a pre-sale of It Still Moves and a contest to win a signed poster, vinyl album, and "meet and greet passes" along with 2 tickets to an upcoming show...

Awesome!  I'm not pre-ordering, I'll go to Ear-Xtacy and buy one there when the time comes.  (One?  How bout 50?  ;D)
But I did enter the contest... 8)

Thoughts, anyone?  Did anyone else receive this email?
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

CC

not pe-ordering john?? you know that way there's a chance you could get it on the 8th instead of the 9th ;) for those who didn't get the mail, you can pre-order it on this site too. soon...

well, shucks...now that you put it that way  :)

jacksoncooper

On the off chance that I might get it in my hot little hands on Sept.8, I went ahead and pre-ordered.  I was also prodded to do so by the lure of the contest, only to see shortly thereafter that "no purchase necessary" notation.

Oh well, it's for a good cause.

And since the Louisville shows aren't until late September, does anyone want to go ahead with the previously floated idea of a listening party?  I'd certainly be down.

Jackson

Oz

Hey, does this thing work in Holland, when you don't have a creditcard, like me?
I'm ready when you are

QuoteHey, does this thing work in Holland, when you don't have a creditcard, like me?

Brother O:

Please send me an email...I will take care of it for you.

plank10

I got it too. nice to see them promoting it.

Tooth

If I pre-order does my credit card get charged immediately?  Or does it get charged in September sometime just before the album ships?

I'm asking because my credit card expires the first of next month, so I'm hoping that when I pre-order, my CC will be charged right away and I'll get me shipment pronto.

Otherwise, my CC will be invalid when it comes time to process the order and I'll be F-U-C-K-E-D!  FUCKED!  

marktwain

QuoteAnd since the Louisville shows aren't until late September, does anyone want to go ahead with the previously floated idea of a listening party?  I'd certainly be down

Hey Jackson, I'd be down, too.  Talked to Ear X-tacy today, and still no word on what they have planned, though I can't imagine they'd ignore such an important date.