Roll Call - SDSU Open Air Theater 8/22/2023

Started by sillyboob, Jul 25, 2023, 05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sillyboob

Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

Shug

Set list?  Only partial list on setlist.fm this morning.

Dammit, looks like we will NOT be getting I Will Sing You Songs in Phoenix tonight :(
"Some like their water shallow, I like mine deep"

ericm

Quote from: gardenparty78 on Aug 23, 2023, 03:31 PMSmokin' setlist! 

Sure looks it to me as well.

I love what they're doing setlist wise. I'm calling it the Forrest Gump since you never know what you're going to get on the single dates. Obviously on multi nighters you know what you won't get after night one but man they're really doing a great job of varying the set lists.

"Where's Jim going?"

Woody

Quote from: ericm on Aug 23, 2023, 05:40 PM

I love what they're doing setlist wise. I'm calling it the Forrest Gump since you never know what you're going to get on the single dates. Obviously on multi nighters you know what you won't get after night one but man they're really doing a great job of varying the set lists.

Agree. It's about time they mixed it up on the single dates, they certainly have the catalogue. I read somewhere that Bo has been doing the setlists.

sillyboob

Quote from: Woody on Aug 23, 2023, 07:41 PM
Quote from: ericm on Aug 23, 2023, 05:40 PM

Agree. It's about time they mixed it up on the single dates, they certainly have the catalogue. I read somewhere that Bo has been doing the setlists.

I read that about Bo doing the setlists too.  They definitely have changed it up, and it's great!
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

walterfredo

Great show last night! Loved the venue and the weather was perfect.

brob

Definitely a fun show and one of my favorite venues in San Diego!