US Tour Announcement ?

Started by MMJCOBRA, Feb 27, 2023, 11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMJCOBRA

Itching for the US summer tour announcement.

Several other major tours/festivals are about to go, on or are already on sale and I need to plan and budget accordingly.

Any insight when we can expect an announcement?

Prolly when it's least expected!  :wink:

(edited to add ? to the title)

APR

I'm with you..... anxiously waiting some good news.  I don't have any insight but have to guess that more shows will be coming in late July (around Floyd) and August (around the CA shows).  I'm hope to plan and budget for MMJ soon.

ranyart

I'm hoping that MMJ shows Louisville some more love with another shot at the Iroquois/Waterfront Park shows that got zapped last year, and of course I have to believe that a Red Rocks run will also get announced sooner than later.  Past that not really sure what will pop up.  We enjoyed the outdoor venue in Chicago and would love to see a show or two there again.  Looking forward to seeing what they have to offer for Summer 2023!

Zutroy

I'm actually increasingly pessimistic that they will do more than a few festival appearances this summer. My guess is that they do a few shows in late August (maybe CO again) since they'll be on the road already. Not at all what I want but given the timing it seems this is most likely.

BUT (and I'm really hoping here) they do a run of multi night theater shows or smaller outdoor venues in September and October. And I'd love a new years run somewhere this year.

MMJCOBRA

W Weezer/Modest Mouse/Momma and the Foo Fighters tour being announced in the last two days, my budget is squeezed!

Those are both early June for me. Wouldn't mind RR in August w a Louisville and/or a return to the Chicago Auditorium for some multi night fun.

walterfredo

tdb810

Also anxiously awaiting this info!
.....Back at the Model Home

Lonndown27

Expect 8-12 shows I'm told
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

Zutroy

Heard a couple of sourcy rumors of dates in the second half of June (before Peach) and after Berkeley.

It's sort of annoying at this point. People are making plans and travel costs are high and it would be really nice to put something on the books.

shumatec1012

Forest Hills in Queens has nothing booked the entire week leading up to Peach..  :cheesy:

shumatec1012

Facebook has rumors of a date at Riverside Theater in Milwaukee for 06/21 ( or 24?) I have a feeling these dates will come out this week!

RobRoy286

New Orleans - May
Indy - June
Charleston - June
Bend - August

walterfredo

I really don't understand what they're waiting for. Every day they don't announce they're losing potential attendees. Let's get these dates out there already!

APR

It sounds like we have some May, June, and August rumors.  Out West (Bend) in August makes sense since we know they'll be in CA.  Dillon, CO has plenty of openings in August.  If there are more shows in May or June then we gotta be close to an announcement.  The waiting drove me mad. 

Megillah

Any idea when an announcement might come?

RobRoy286

TCU Amphitheater in Indy, 6/23. That's the only one I know.

ranyart

Quote from: walterfredo on Mar 09, 2023, 11:26 AMI really don't understand what they're waiting for. Every day they don't announce they're losing potential attendees. Let's get these dates out there already!

With all of the TicketBastard chaos going on it might be a good idea to wait until the dust settles.

MMJCOBRA

"Hopefully" they'll have the one big family pre-sale bugs all worked out. Hope we get access to the primo tickets that Roll call offered.

Zutroy

Hopeful that dates will drop next week

walterfredo

Summer dates announced tomorrow!