Previous topic - Next topic

porchdweller

Should be in your inbox everyone. 
It's just the way that he sings

LBSUNFLWR

I'm in for Newport! Front row of section L

Sopris

walterfredo

can't get over how cheap SD tix were. $37/ea in the double letter sections, just below the soundboard, should be a great spot.

trave

Red rocks links are not working

Cameron

MMJFANS is pw according to the discord.

trave

403 error at any link to buy Tix for RR other than premium. For the last hour, can't even put password in

walterfredo

Quote from: trave on Mar 21, 2023, 01:52 PM403 error at any link to buy Tix for RR other than premium. For the last hour, can't even put password in

try the app

trave

App and website no luck.

ericm

Quote from: Angelo on Mar 21, 2023, 10:39 AMI put in for 2 reserved for St. Augustine and ended up with section 101 row A! Great pull! My seats are closer towards the middle of the stage.

Eric and APR, hope to see you guys down there!

You definitely will! I'll touch base as we get closer. I'm trying to get a pre/post show get together arranged but gonna wait til we get closer and see how many friends will be coming.

My daughter and I sat Row A of the reserves in 2010. Great spot and you'll dig em. Tiny Amp and really not a bad spot in the place. I think it only holds 4,200 and there's no lawn.
"Where's Jim going?"

Mr. White

Nothing good happening for me today for Newport, Kentucky.

This is what I've posted on Discord:

"I never ever got a code for Newport. I did get a link to One Big Family where the link was active, but when it took me to AXS, it said, "Just a sec! Please wait while we find available inventory" Well, it's been spinning for 38 minutes now. Seems like bullshit to me. My phone is new, and I even left the page and went to it twice with the same exact stupid message. When I tried on the computer, it's asking for a code ... that I never got. Stupid."

"@ian I didn't get a code for the AXS pre-sale for Newport, Kentucky. I only got an active link that let me go there to purchase tickets, but like I said in the original message, it's still spinning with nothing happening. Is there anything at all you all can do to help me out?!? I only intended to buy 1 ticket to this show. Looks like I'm screwed. Please help if you can. Thanks!"

"Just tried MMJFANS, but it said, "Sorry, Restricted Offer. You don't have access to this offer."

"No. It didn't work. I've looked in my span folder but nothing. I wasn't really planning on spending the large amount on another VIP ticket, since I already got one for Indianapolis ($251) and a $91 Pit ticket for my friend. I was hoping for the large Pit and just getting in with the general population for that solo Newport show. I'm still hopeful something will work out for me. I can't really afford this show to be VIP since it was already a higher price than the VIP ticket for Indianapolis before fees."

I'm sort of ill about all this.

Edit:
I just checked my phone again, and it's still spinning saying "Just a sec!" This has been going on for 1 hour and 35 minutes. Unreal, just unreal.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

trave

I ended up buying a premium pair for more than I wanted. The links for the presale never worked, still down.

Mr. White

Well, after trying a couple more times on my work computer, I was able to get a single GA Pit ticket for Newport, Kentucky using the shared MMJFANS code! Ian at the Discord thing even reached out to me, but I had already gotten lucky with it. Now I'm set! I'll be going to Indianapolis with a friend from high school that lives there and spending the night at her house. Then, I'll drive straight to Newport the following day to get in line for a good spot in the GA Pit!

walterfredo

It's looking like we're not gonna make RR this year after all, and I have a pair for Friday in row 27 if anyone wants.

edit: Sold

YimYodd

Quote from: Mr. White on Mar 21, 2023, 03:56 PMNow I'm set! I'll be going to Indianapolis with a friend from high school that lives there and spending the night at her house. Then, I'll drive straight to Newport the following day to get in line for a good spot in the GA Pit!

John, I'm glad that all worked out for you!
I hope to see you at both shows... KEEP ON ROCKIN'!
My heart pumps away for your loving touch, My Sweet Juls. You know I never, I Never Could Get Enough

Landathelost

In all the excitement I bought Saturday red rocks reserved instead of Friday so now we have to extra for sat. Row 36 Center Right section if anyone is interested I am selling for face $177.50 for both. They tickets are already available for transfer, would need to do PayPal goods and services for both our protection. Thank you!

Mr. White

Fan Pre-Sale Still Going On (may only be good for the rest of today though - 3/22/2023)

Code from One Big Family (that worked for me yesterday when my direct link failed to work) is MMJFANS

Original OBF VIP Code that started on 3/15/2023 is OBFVIPMMJ

In my e-mails today, I got the Indianapolis Venue/Promotor Code - INDY

Newport, Kentucky is CIRCUITAL

Edit: The Pre-Sale Codes for the Venues/Promotors begin tomorrow on 3/23/2023.

Still waiting

We got 2 GA Pit tickets for the Milwaukee show through the lottery and are looking for GA seats for the show. 

If anyone is looking to do a swap, please let me know. 

walterfredo

doesn't really fall into this thread, but I've been trying for hours to snag tix to the Guadalajara show that was just announced and just keep getting the same error code. Frustrating!

MMJCOBRA

Received my RR tix today  :thumbsup: