Roll Call - Bourbon & Beyond - 9/22/2024 - Louisville

Started by Mr. White, Jan 24, 2024, 01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. White

Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

slappymoe

1. Mr. White
2. slappymoe

entire lineup looks pretty darn good to me. probably doing all 4 days.

ranyart

That's quite a lineup and I'm super happy to see MMJ coming back home although we almost certainly won't be going.  I wonder who Neil Young is playing with since there is no mention of Crazy Horse?

Jack D

1. Mr. White
2. slappymoe
3. Jack D +2

MMJ will be a great way to cap off 4 days of outstanding music and bourbon!

slappymoe

Quote from: ranyart on Jan 24, 2024, 05:08 PMI wonder who Neil Young is playing with since there is no mention of Crazy Horse?
MMJ backs Neil.
Lucius joins MMJ.
Carl sits in with Futurebirds.

one can dream.

sillyboob

Quote from: ranyart on Jan 24, 2024, 05:08 PMThat's quite a lineup and I'm super happy to see MMJ coming back home although we almost certainly won't be going.  I wonder who Neil Young is playing with since there is no mention of Crazy Horse?

Lukas Nelson + Promise Of The Real (along with younger Nelson brother Micah) have been supporting Neil as his backing band since 2015, so I'd guess that's a possibility.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

iLikeBeer

I'd love to go to this but I don't think my wife can get off from teaching unfortunately?!?!  :undecided:  :cry:   With two kids swimming in college, getting away to their meets is our priority for getaways for now!

This lineup is ridiculous though! :beer:

MMJCOBRA

1. Mr. White
2. slappymoe
3. Jack D +2
4. mmjcobra (Sunday only)

LBSUNFLWR

1. Mr. White
2. slappymoe
3. Jack D +2
4. mmjcobra (Sunday only)
5. LBSUNFLWR +1

Really excited about this lineup. I have sat out the last few years but this is too good to pass up.

I'm definitely too old for 4 days but we are going to try to hang. Going home to my own bed each night will help.