MMJ does Nintendo Ice Hockey!

Started by 40223, Mar 23, 2005, 04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The new insert on the front page is "tits"--no offense to the ladies.  That is one high scoring game for the Nintendo classic.  

Why are they only playing with the "fat players."  I always thought you needed at least one skinny player on your team.  But then again, I never was able to score 43 goals.  

marktwain

That's far out.  I used to play that game.  I was always the USSR.

what does "tits" mean?  I'm guessing it's a good thing.

vielfras

The fat guys were unstoppable in that game they would just plow through everyone else.  I loved it when they would fight and everyone would go to the middle of the rink and throw down.

Those were the days...
When the well's dry, we know the worth of water.

EC

Please explain this entire thread for a girl who doesn't play Nintendo.

Even the parts that you think are self-evident.  Because I promise, I don't understand them.  :)

marktwain

This picture:

is a still from an old Nintendo ice hockey game.  Players could pick which country they wanted to be.  THe characters had 2 basic body types:  fat, brawny dudes and skinny, fast dudes.  I always used to play as the USSR - because they had more fat, brawny dudes.  (And because they were commies.)  You could also make the characters fight.

I had forgotten all about playing nintendo ice hockey.  Thanks for jarring my memory!

Oh, and 40223: since when?  you have the worst reflexes of all time! ;)

EC

marktwain

Word.  

Now I'm really jonesing for a nintendo.  I can't play modern video games - they're too fancy.  But if I had a nintendo I would definitely quit my job and drop out of school to dedicate my life to video hockey.

EC

QuoteWord.  

Now I'm really jonesing for a nintendo.  I can't play modern video games - they're too fancy.  But if I had a nintendo I would definitely quit my job and drop out of school to dedicate my life to video hockey.

You could teach Abe early, and he could become the world champion.   :)

MMJ_fanatic

I still can't figure out how MMJ got to center ice ???
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

marktwain

I wish MMJ was a team you could choose for Nintendo Ice hockey.  

EC

QuoteI wish MMJ was a team you could choose for Nintendo Ice hockey. Ê

That's the greatest thing I've heard all day.  And somebody was describing something like this:  "I use my hand to make you laugh."  (They meant tickle.)  But I think you win.  Or else they're tied.  :)

marktwain

"I use my hand to make you laugh."  (They meant tickle.)

That's awesome!  We've got too many words in English.  I'd like to describe more actions in roundabout ways like that.

MMJ_fanatic

We've got too many words in English.  

Without a doubt!  At minimum, too much slang
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

marktwain

Without a doubt!  At minimum, too much slang

word

EC

tomEisenbraun

wait, so how the hell did they wind up in center ice. and whats the relevance of "tits" being in there? am I missing something?
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

EC

If something is "tits" it means its good.  I found this out recently.

I have no idea what anyone's talking about for centre ice.  I think Riny's just really, really sexcellent with photoshop.

chunt

My family says "tits" all the time.
Ex: "Oh man, that steak was 'tits' man"
and we also will spell it out from time to time like this:
"aw that dinner was awesome....one word: T-I-T-S"

It means awesome, super good, can't get any better.

...well, only the males in my family say it, it wouldn't sound right if a lady said it.

SunflowerZen124

Man...that's strange...not in a bad way, but strange that I've never heard tits used like that.  
Holy crap, did I just hear an elk in my living room?