Main Menu

run thru

Started by steven haley, Sep 10, 2003, 03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steven haley

man oh man ........... that song blows me away
it is so fuckin good................and i thought
one big holiday was going to be my favorite on the first lisen......................... danm i was wrong..........
............... this album's fuckin awsome                great job guys ..... now come back thru phoenix
so i can see you play live again..................

otter

The jam in middle of the is so intense in this song... that it is bound for some kind of james bond or mission impossible type of chase or escape scene...that to me is the best 3 minute segment on the disc.

fakeplasticspivey

I can't begin to expess how this song tears me up and spits me out.

the drums in the middle section?  Jesus Christ.

peanut butter puddin surprise

I just posted about this song in Haunted Shelbyville, but I had to reply here and echo that sentiment:

Holy shite!  That song just rips it all up.  That mid section, as Otter points out, is just mindblowing.  I just can't wait to see that live...what a treat!  

My car stereo isn't fantastic, but it's been workin' overtime with that song crankin' in the morning commute...all apologies to anyone along the Grinstead Drive corridor!
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Oz

Fuck, holy shit, oh my god... it rocks! I've used that word so often, that when I say 'it rocks' now, it's hardly appropiate. It ROCKS! It RAAAAAWKS! I never imagined I'd love a song so much that's pure, simple... heavy fucking metal! Yeah, baby! But the greatest thing of it, is that it's a metal song on a record full of soul and ballads and it totally fits. They've totally integrated it. God, these guys are really, really good, has anyone of you ever noticed that?  :)
I'm ready when you are