Main Menu

Berlin Cover

Started by fan, Sep 29, 2003, 02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fan

Does anyone know where I can find this song for download?

peanut butter puddin surprise

This appeared on the "Louisville is for Lovers" compilation CD from last year...sorry mate.  Very rare, or at least I'm thinkin' it is...
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

ptbarnum

I had it about a year ago and have since lost with an clean install on my mac. I've tried to find it to no avail. I've been trying to find it for some time now. Quite a beautiful and haunting rendition if my memory serves me right.

lfish

Is this the lou reed berlin cover?  If so let me know guys if you find it. Hey john, if so, put it on the ftp, but I guess I don't have to mention that. ;D
lfish

peanut butter puddin surprise

No can do buddy.  The terms of my servitude are quite clear, no studio recorded tracks...only live stuff.  Sorry man...I wish I could oblige, but my loyalty runs deep!
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

lfish

No problem man,

I thought it was a live version.  I totally agree on your way of working. I don't want to hurt the jacket in their pocket.

greetz and keep up the good work
lfish

ptbarnum

I'm gonna fork the dough for it. I totally agree w/ you. I hope it isn't that hard to find. Any suggestions where I might the album? I know it's on a Valentine Cd " Louisville is for Lovers" compilation.

Zmog1974

I do not like doing this! But i have the Berlin Cover "Take my Breath away" i bought it around  14 months ago...its probably quite hard to get now...Im willing to trade a copy..for a copy of the song Josta Dreams and Bitter Hands. Its 1 of 2 songs i have'nt got..it was on the bonus 7" from the original pressing of T-Fire...I would like to buy this and the track from the Iceland compilation????(can't remember the name)but i cannot find a copy anywhere..Iwould rather buy than trade...but this seems impossible..Let me know  Smog

Oz

I got it from the internet, www.mp3.com, I think.. Don't know if it's still there, but give it a try. It's a good song.
I'm ready when you are

bocephusjr