MMJ Session Track with X-Ray magazine

Started by csbx, Nov 06, 2003, 08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

csbx

A session version of 'One Big Holiday' comes with the latest X-Ray magazine (UK only) this month. This particular session was meant to be broadcast but was screwed up by the XFM people and the old session was replayed by accident. The only way you got to hear this session was via the XFM website.

Buy it only if you're a diehard fan. The magazine is a piece of shit that is going straight into the bin.

Also, was lucky enough to see the boy play the CMJ Webster Hall gig. Want to give out a big 'fuck you' to the college student who pushed his way up to the front, embarrassed Jim by his constant barrage of 'you're the greatest, I love you man' during the set up and then took his shirt off and waved it over his head through most of the concert, yelling out 'wooh, yeah!' like he was riding a fucking horse. Anyone who wants to pull that shit in London had better watch out.

And finally, I took some great photos from that show (despite annoyances) which I'd like to contribute to the website somehow. Any advice?

See you all (some of you) at the Mean Fiddler.

Craig.

CC

And finally, I took some great photos from that show (despite annoyances) which I'd like to contribute to the website somehow. Any advice?

hey craig, send em to gallery@mymorningjacket.com

thanks!

downdownyoubringmedown

Craig,

Hey, can you send me an email at:

downdownyoubringmedown@hotmail.com

I'd like to ask you a few questions. Cheers.
RB