FTP for live stuff....

Started by johnconaway, Apr 18, 2003, 01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flo

John, who's your internet provider? What type of traffic did you serve out this month? Meaning how many Gigs did folks download from you??? 2-3? 6???

I'd also like to help you start mirror sites as well, I can set one up myself but I need some help putting it all together, OK? I can think of at least 5-6 people who might also be interested if need be, let me know...flo 502.777.5252, five2media@yahoo.com

52ND STREAM MEDIA, UNLTD.
WWW.52MEDIA.COM
POB 7005 LOUISVILLE KY 40257
SEND PRESS KITS GET ON OUR BROADCASTS

peanut butter puddin surprise

hey y'all,
it's November 1, and the server is ONLINE!  Let the downloading begin!  8)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Howdy y'all,

Firstly, I have a backlog of requests to get to.  Unfortunately, I've been quite busy and sick, so I haven't replied just yet.  All apologies.

Secondly, to you guys having issues...are you still having issues connecting?  I've noticed a whole lotta folks on there in the past few days...is that you Mike Boston, Flo??  Lemme know.

Thanks for your patience.  I really appreciate that.

;D ;D ;D ;D

I am very pleased to announce that through the charity of a certain Heather that the Conan appearance is now uploaded to the FTP server in a video format ...on your mark, get set....go download!!

lfish

Oh thank you, thank you so much.  My prayers have been answered.  John, right here today, I give you  my eternal blessing.  No way you can go to hell man.  Heaven does exist!

Thx
lfish

Wow, that's quite an endorsement!  Thank you...maybe that will cancel out some of the bad stuff  ;)

saddlecreek

sorry to ask this... what's the address of the ftp? also do you need a login name and password?  :-[

yo saddle
drop me an email and I'll hook ya up with the details!