whats that tune...............

Started by j, Dec 16, 2003, 06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j

that they played on conan? wicked rock out tune

my_evening_jacket

shake some action

tomEisenbraun

i just bought the album today. i'm absolutely enamored with it. this is liek listening to a dream. anyways i was wondering, did that add some solos to the conan performance? i cant really remember it very clearly, it was my first time seeing them and i started watching sort of near the beginning of the song, but didnt see the start. it didnt sound like they had as much soloing on the album as they did for the Conan OBrien Show, but i may be wrong and not just remember it very clear. thanks
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

lfish

No they didn't add extra solo's, but Johnny improvised a little.  If you are a guitarplayer, I've put the tablature for this song on www.powertabs.net.  I based my tabbing on the conan video and on the cd and the solo was similar for the two songs.  They just rocked more on the conan perfomance but that's just how the jacket is when performing live.  They kick ass as hell.
lfish

peanut butter puddin surprise

QuoteThey kick ass as hell

That needs to be made into a T-shirt... :)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

lfish

yeah you're definitely right, but who's butt are they gonna use?
lfish

No butt, just those words in red over a black T-shirt... :)

marktwain

Tomorrow, when I go to work, I'll put that on the T-shirt software I have there...details to follow!

Oz

No, not a t-shirt, trousers! The band name on the legs and then that slogan on the ass!  ;D
I'm ready when you are

lfish

Hilarious!
Now enough talk, time to kick some butt!
lfish

otter

Whats the f*ck is this shit is?

lfish

butt-talk .... and a new whole in the T-shirt market. John you're gonna make money like hell.  Even Bill Gates will be jealous about your initiative!  Let us know when the experiment has successful been completed.  
lfish