Main Menu

Merch

Started by admin, May 29, 2003, 12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CC

We're almost ready to start sellin you some goods online, have a sneak peek at http://mj.feamerch.com to see what will be available soon... more items will be added in the future.

bad bad leroy brown

I like the Pirate T-shirt....

peanut butter puddin surprise

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh...shiver me timbers!  ;)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Tooth

I bought that black shirt at the last show.  I wear it and then go kick ass all over town.

bad bad leroy brown

Now where did I put my eye-patch?

*parrot on my shoulder squaks and demands a cracker*

Oz

Well, I thought it´d never happen... That pirate shirt is SO cool!  ;D
I'm ready when you are

hipkink

I got my Pirate shirt in San Diego! It's just as comfy as it is cool to look at! I'm feelin' satisfied!
You came around when I needed you, now I'm up to my neck in you.

CC

Merch is rollin, starting with the black Ts

pirate Ts will be available in a coupla days...

I think we should put a pic of that owl on a t-shirt!

Oz

`Non US residents, an additional shipping and handling charge of $15.00 will be added for the first item and $1.00 for each additional item.´

Now, what´s that? That´s a lot of money! I do not have a lot of money!  >:(
I'm ready when you are

Aw shoot dawg.  I'll buy ya one and send it to ya.

(No jokes from Riny-that damn Oxford haunts me every day!)

CC

Pirates are now IN STOCK too!

bad bad leroy brown

Argg.. 'tis marvelous.

thebigbang

I just posted a photo and note under the "2002 fan reviews" header stating that Jim went through his pirate phase in 2001. Moments later I see this pirate t-shirt for sale and realize he may not be over this after all.  Or, maybe it's not just a phase.

Is it coincidence that Jim is prideful of his beard and that the world's most famous pirate, Blackbeard, also shared this distinction? I think not:
http://unmuseum.mus.pa.us/pirate.htm

http://kentuckythings.com/mymorningjacket/pirate1.jpg

Pirates are now IN STOCK too!
Just a Heartbreakin' Man, doing a Victory Dance with Shaky Knees, along a Bermuda Highway

wordawg

$15 for postage is a fair whack for us non-Americans.  Also for the older, slightly larger persons (ahem!) the lack of XXL is a bit worrying.  Does this mean that you lot over there are slim young things? If so, I might be in the wrong place, as I qualify on neither count! :-/
the future is Ginger

No worries man.  If I had a dollar for every pear shaped body (mine included!) that America has to offer, I could retire really easy...

jacksoncooper

I would definitely like to see some XXL t-shirts available.  You see, I'm a big MMJ fan and I want to let everyone know.

:'( :'( :'(

Martijn

that pirate shirt kicks ass...but what does Toogans mean?? :-[

marktwain

Check out the "under the radar" interview, in Music section:

Patrick Callahan: What about Toogans?
Johnny Quaid: Toogans. Oh, yeah that was a trip.
Danny Cash: Toogans.
Johnny Quaid: Should we tell them how Toogans came about?
Patrick Callahan: Mike Watt!
Johnny Quaid: We played a show with Mike Watt. We opened up. We were down in the dressing room and he came in and we were like, "How's it going?" And he just starts babbling all of this mumbled gibberish and we thought he said, "Toogans". [they laugh]
Danny Cash: So we just figured Toogans meant something.
Johnny Quaid: Something really punk rock.
Mark Redfern: Isn't that one of the characters from Fraggle Rock?
Johnny Quaid: It is as a matter of fact

philip newton

Is there any non us residents e.g. UK who would do a bulk order as $15 is silly silly money..... Not sure how it would work but if we sent them to a central address we could forward them on from there if someone does not mind recieving the order?? Just a thought....