MMJ references Twin Peaks

Started by habbyflabbyblabby, Sep 15, 2005, 08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

habbyflabbyblabby

Hey, this is my first post to the board, but <insert introductory blah-blah here>.
Anywhoozles, aside from being bowled over with excitement by the new song links and download, I thought it was pretty righteous that MMJ superimposed themselves into the Black Lodge from Twin Peaks (click the CD symbol on the right side of the new navigation bar).

Tah tah!

dragonboy

Hey Habby, take a close look at the cover for Z & you'll see that it's not a CD symbol  :)
Good to have you on board!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

habbyflabbyblabby

MMJ_fanatic

nice! I clicked on that one awhile back but went nowhere.  Twin Peaks was my favorite, guess great minds do follow similar paths 8)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

McGuire

Wow Bob Wow. Acoustic Citsuoca. Yo, banana boy! Knob red, no wonder! Bonk.

All right, all right I'll ask her. Miss, miss! Do you know where the high school girls hang out around here? What? What? That's right, I'm the asshole! I'm the asshole!

Jackets N Pones

After reading and listening to several interviews posted on this forum with Jim discussing what a captivating show Twin Peaks is, I finally finished both seasons over the holidays. I enjoyed the show and Special Agent Dale Cooper has to be one of my favorite TV characters ever. This might be a stretch but I thought it was worth noting as a possible origin for Jim's stage name. From Season 2, Episode 15 (the episode directed by Diane Keaton)...opening scene.

Would you know his full name? l barely knew the kid.
Jim.
- Jim.
- James.
James Hurley.
He said he was from Twin Peaks.

Just thought it was worth posting. Ok time for some coffee and pie!
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire