my listening party pack....

Started by ali, Sep 05, 2006, 09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ali

................ HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

yay!
love a song for the way it makes you feel

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ali

haven't had much time to play with the stuff yet... but lots of stickers, the tshirt is very cool (black with the image of the guy in the tophat in white / blue) some photocopied posters to advertise when & where.... and the dvds!!

;D

ManNamedTruth

Quotehaven't had much time to play with the stuff yet... but lots of stickers, the tshirt is very cool (black with the image of the guy in the tophat in white / blue) some photocopied posters to advertise when & where.... and the dvds!!

;D
Wait a minute, back up. How does one acquire these things. Do I have to set up an official listening party?
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Jernigan

I believe all you have to do is sign up for the buddylist, and they randomly select people in certain locations, and so on.....

I may be wrong though?

TEO

Wish I could join you ali with ALL other fellow Jacketeers.......
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

BH

Quotehaven't had much time to play with the stuff yet... but lots of stickers, the tshirt is very cool (black with the image of the guy in the tophat in white / blue) some photocopied posters to advertise when & where.... and the dvds!!

;D

DVD's!!!!!!

I thought it was a listening party not a viewing party!

You mean I am going to have to wait two months while you guys get to watch today!!!!!!!

Doh!!   I knew I should have got on the buddy list sooner....
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Angry Ewok

I'm supposed to be getting two packages in the mail today... the white ink to print my OKONOKOS shirts, and the actual OKONOKOS Listening Party package.

I will either be wetting myself of joy all evening, or quietly sulking in my disapointment all night. We shall see.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Ghosts_on_TV

It's official. I'm fucking jealous. :-/
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Jellyfish

................ HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

yay!

How are the packages being shipped? UPS? FEDEX? or USPS?
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

ali

have i somehow managed the impossible, and got the first pack out there?

spoke too soon about the dvds, they're actually audio cds.... i was getting a bit excited about it, until i realised (the listening part of the "listening party" really SHOULD have given that away.... moving on....) the double dvd is on 2 cds, and the dvd has the movie trailer (that we've all seen by now) and a music video for anytime

the pack was delivered to my work yesterday morning, i think by fedex?

i wish you could come to my listening party too teo, i wish you all could come!!

i'm having a very hard couple of weeks at work, so this package really made my day!!

ali

(i hope this doesn't contravene any listening party procedure but...)

i've already listened to o all about 3 times.....

EAZYE

:( goddamnit i'm sorry but your joy brings me sadness of having to wait :'(  Cheers though hope your listening party is awesome. ;D
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

BH

Anytime video!  Cool, can't wait to see that.  That's the first I have heard about a new video.  I am jealous of all of you guys.  Have a great time at your party Ali!