#1A Few Questions From A New Fan

Started by smartzinc, Dec 24, 2006, 10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smartzinc

i have a few questions, perhaps someone could help me out. #1 is there a difference between "death is the easy way" and "death is sleazy pay" i've seen both songs listed and i'm not sure, #2 what is the bonus track on at dawn? my copy doesn't have it and i downloaded something that claimed it was it, but it was an alternate instrumental of "i needed it most" #3 what is chills? any answers would be awesome.

dragonboy

Death Is The Easy Way & Sleazy Pay are no different, it's just the way the title of the song is written on the At Dawn album sleeve.
The 'bonus track' you have is the same as the one on the album. It is untitled & like you said, an alternative instrumental version of I Needed It Most. It ends abruptly at 3.08.
Chills is an At Dawn outtake. It appears on a demo disk that was originally released with limited copies of At Dawn. Demos of The Tennessee Fire & At Dawn are being released early next year, Feb I think? There is also an alternative version of Chills on the Japanese copy of Z & the UK Off The Record Single.
Hope this helps  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

smartzinc

that pretty much does it man, thanks a million.

dragonboy

My pleasure!
If it hadn't been me someone else would have helped you out, we're all pretty friendly here.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.