I have spirits in my house - they like HOPEFULLY

Started by songdiver, Jun 14, 2008, 04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

songdiver

So, I used a ouija board with my girlfriend a few days ago, and now I think my house has all sorts of spirits inside.  Apparently, one spirit is named SID and is 19.  I don't know if I believe in this, but it was weird.

So I was using my ipod last night with my headphones on listening to AT DAWN, and even though I thought the ipod had enough battery power, the power bar went down to nothing right before Hopefully was about to start playing, and the message came on the ipod that there was no battery power and I should recharge it, but instead of turning it off, I let it play more until it died on it's own.  

But instead of it dying, It started playing Hopefully, but because of the lack of power (or the spirits inside) it started skipping, but it was a perfect skip, like a quick stutter, creating this funky sounding version of Hopefully, really trippy sounding actually, and it was kind of scary to listen to.  I tried to turn it off, b/c I didn't want to listen to the whole song like that, but I was unable to turn it off or do anything.  All of the buttons for the ipod became disabled and when I put it on the charger nothing happened (It was being controlled by spirits obviously).  

So I listened to the whole song, the techno/acid rock version of Hopefully, and immediately after the song ended, the ipod shut off.  I plugged it into the charger and it was then working as normal.

I don't know if the ipod does this frequently to other people, but I've had this for a few years and it's never happened before.

Just another amazing experience with At Dawn, the billionth I've had so far.  I'm possessed by this album, I guess it just makes sense that spirits would be as well.
"where we are, in the blink of an eye you get several meanings"

getinthevan

My iPod just quits playing music and locks up until I charge it a bit when the battery dies.  I'd say you've encountered the Ghost of Christmas Past!   :o                                          :-/
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

The DARK

Spirits apparently like techno/acid rock.  ;D
In another time, in another place, in another face