"I got Evil Urges" Thread

Started by SuperKarateMonkyDC, Jun 08, 2008, 02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dillsnufus

got mine today and lovin everything about it .
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

darko

I'm aware I'm being pain in the ass, but I have to ask: would you mind scanning/retyping lyrics from the booklet? At least for "touch me I'm going to screem (part 2)" :)

Cheers

getinthevan

QuoteI'm aware I'm being pain in the ass, but I have to ask: would you mind scanning/retyping lyrics from the booklet? At least for "touch me I'm going to screem (part 2)" :)

Cheers

Why don't you just wait until Tuesday?  
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

bluntmaster

this thread is so last april

Dillsnufus

lol yeah thought it'd be awkward but with and a bunch didn't dl the leak . this is also about getting the actual thing not just listening to it.

tmigts pt.2

...if you touch me, well i just think I'll scream
cuz it's been so long, since someone challenged me.
and made me think... about the way things are...
made me think...about the way they could be.
i believe-why? oh my...
ooh my lord...ooh my lord...i don't even know why...but...

oh! this feeling it is wonderful! don't you ever turn it off!

feelings...why? oh my:human needs. heartbeats.
i can see it...all. by the way you smile.
I'm smiling too! I see myself in you.
i am with it! ooh man i am wired!
ooh my lord! ooh my lord-yeah ... now I really know why!

Gazziza My Dillsnufus

darko

rob

To those with an actual booklet......not that I can't wait 2 more days to find this out myself, but.....who mastered the CD? Is it overly loud and compressed, or did Bob Ludwig possibly do the mastering?
"demon eyes are watchin' everywhere"

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteTo those with an actual booklet......not that I can't wait 2 more days to find this out myself, but.....who mastered the CD? Is it overly loud and compressed, or did Bob Ludwig possibly do the mastering?

He did. The mastering on the CD and Vinyl are different.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

bearass

.Walt

i'm knee deep in evil urges  [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif]
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

Tony Two Tone

Downloaded off iTunes this morning!

Only got to listen from Evil Urges to Thank You Too!

And I LOVE it....need to get out of work here so I can listen to the rest!

bold99

couldn't find the vinyl at my local record store...might have to order this one.
Last Fair Deal Gone Down...

SMOKINFROMSHOOTINJAKER

New to this site.  Just bought the album when Best Buy opened this morning.  All I have to say is you guys goin' to Bonaroo are lucky bastards!  I did buy tickets to the Council Bluffs show on 8/19.  THIS ALBUM IS ALL I EXPECTED AND MORE!!!  Dammit JJ is a genuis!!
Do you see my smokin' guns?

Clarkwork

Got mine at lunch today, went to local record store.  The owner was actually in the process of emailing ATO to complain about the size of the CD case.  It is larger than standard sizes and he had no real way of getting it to fit into any existing security casing.  He only had one copy on the floor as a result...
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

alexzbik

Stolen as the war begun, this time your soul is my one.

milesbeyond

Got my copy on Vinyl this morning (w/CD included) from a local shop. I was afraid it would be warped from what people have been saying, but it plays beautifully. And it sounds incredible.

blueskyink

Lucky bastard, I am going to go to my local store and see if they have it but I doubt it.

Dillsnufus

QuoteGot my copy on Vinyl this morning (w/CD included) from a local shop. I was afraid it would be warped from what people have been saying, but it plays beautifully. And it sounds incredible.

can you post pics of the vinyl copy?
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

milesbeyond

Sorry, just a quick snapshot, but here it is w/the copy of At Dawn I picked up today as well.

imposter