MMJ as Ruckus - Freebird

Started by Croweyes1121, Jul 29, 2008, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taterbug

For me personally, yeah  it would be cool to listen to once and have to complete my catalog. But everytime I hear Freebird on the radio or something I can't change the channel fast enuff.  It was great the 1st 2000 times i've heard it.  Don't get me wrong, Skynard rules. One of my favorite bands.  I would put Freebird right behind Stairway for most over cooked song.

Good luck in your search of the golden egg  :)
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

TheRoof

Here's as close as I have gotten:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbcylZiOHi8&feature=related

Jim looks like he's enjoying it
You Are Everything

Dillsnufus

that's pretty bad ass . thought jim was singin though but never heard of or saw this movie.
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

byrdpickem

I have both tracks. Who wants?

Tomer

Would love that Free Bird!  Got the other one in the Elizabethtown soundtrack.
"Jim's voice makes Enya sound like a russian couple arguing in a bowling alley"

byrdpickem

Shoot me your email, I'm not sure how to upload it on here. Oddly enough though, Quaid sings on both tracks, so Same In Any Language is a bit different from the Etown Soundtrack

Arsonist

byrdpickem

easy way

"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

Stevie

Quote from: byrdpickem on Mar 07, 2015, 09:09 AM
Shoot me your email, I'm not sure how to upload it on here. Oddly enough though, Quaid sings on both tracks, so Same In Any Language is a bit different from the Etown Soundtrack

That makes sense, since it's Ruckus and not MMJ lol. 

Giving Freebird my first listen now.  Instrumentals fantastic!

MACKEL

Can someone upload Freebird?
Been lookin back, down through the ages; First I was an ancient, then I was an infant, now I'm ALIVE

e_wind

don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

kotchishm

Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

CTdeadhead

johnnYYac

I really doubt its Johnny Quaid on vocals.  He'd left MMJ by then (note Carl is in the scene).  The actor on drums, Paul Schneider, is also doing the vocals on camera.  Not sure whose voice it is in actuality, but I doubt its Johnny.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

buymycar

Quote from: johnnYYac on Mar 09, 2015, 09:35 PM
I really doubt its Johnny Quaid on vocals.  He'd left MMJ by then (note Carl is in the scene).  The actor on drums, Paul Schneider, is also doing the vocals on camera.  Not sure whose voice it is in actuality, but I doubt its Johnny.

The Elizabethtown Vol. 2 soundtrack does list Paul Schneider as being in Ruckus, so maybe it is him?

byrdpickem

Sure sounds eerily similar to the Ravenna Colt vocals I've been listening to, but I could certainly be wrong. I have no idea how to upload this on the forum, but I will be more than happy to email it to anyone who wants it. Just shoot me a pm...

getinthevan

Super appreciate this!  After spending so long chasing this one, I'm actually a little nervous about finally hearing it.
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

byrdpickem

They absolutely murder it. I'm not sure what I was expecting it but they nailed it!

Dillsnufus

Can i get hook up please?

thanks

your friend Dillsnufus
Gazziza My Dillsnufus