Aug 03, 2020, 11:27 am

MMJ as Ruckus - Freebird

Started by Croweyes1121, Jul 29, 2008, 08:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wheelhousetunes

So, who's singing on this? I was really hoping to hear Jim's voice....

johnnYYac

Quote from: wheelhousetunes on Jan 17, 2018, 06:48 pm
So, who's singing on this? I was really hoping to hear Jim's voice....


Quote from: johnnYYac on Mar 24, 2016, 12:51 pm
Carl recently verified that the vocal for Freebird is Paul Schneider, the actor who sings and plays drums in the movie.
Close enough!

Rjleaj79

Does anyone still have this by any chance? I've scoured the internet to no avail. Tried all the link but obviously they're dead now. I'd be eternally grateful

ChiefOKONO

Can someone please post a photo of it? thanks!


Jackets N Pones

Quote from: CC on May 21, 2020, 04:20 pm



Awesome!

CC do you have the Ruckus Let it Be Poster? I think it is on the wall for half a second in the movie, so cool I have always wanted it
There's still time

CC

Quote from: Jackets N Pones on Jun 12, 2020, 08:44 pmAwesome!

CC do you have the Ruckus Let it Be Poster? I think it is on the wall for half a second in the movie, so cool I have always wanted it

no sorry don't have this

Jackets N Pones

Quote from: CC on Jun 13, 2020, 02:22 am
Quote from: Jackets N Pones on Jun 12, 2020, 08:44 pmAwesome!

CC do you have the Ruckus Let it Be Poster? I think it is on the wall for half a second in the movie, so cool I have always wanted it

no sorry don't have this

No prob, I remember trying to pause it at the right time but it was tough, very clever and I would love to see the still shot of it if anyone has it. Also how underrated is where to begin and same in any language
There's still time

CC

Quote from: Jackets N Pones on Jul 07, 2020, 09:35 pmNo prob, I remember trying to pause it at the right time but it was tough, very clever and I would love to see the still shot of it if anyone has it. Also how underrated is where to begin and same in any language

here you go


sillyboob

2012: 8/3   2015: 1/31 2/1 2/3 8/14   2017: 2/4 2/5 2/7 7/7   2018: 3/2 3/3 3/5   2019: 8/9  8/10