"chills" on the end of heroes tonight...

Started by PhriendlyMMJPhan, Feb 16, 2009, 10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

they played a long segment of the song too.  tripped it all out when the dude passed out.  pretty sweet, they played psycho killer by the talking heads before it for like one second.  

gundy

goose

Of course.  I stopped watching that show last week.  I have seen every episode since inception, but it just got too whacked out.  When I can't keep up with what is going on in a show, I can't watch it.  But I will check this one out online.
Hooked on four like one, two, three

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

yeah once they started taking powers away and shit, it was kinda like what the fuck.  still cool though, I was like "holy shit.. hell yeah.." then it kept playing until the "to be continued..." screen when jim sings high.  good stuff.  

BH

Yeah, finally I've been waiting for Chills to show up on the show!  That was cool.  Goose, I almost gave up as well, it has been just awful.  However, since "Chapter 3" started (about 3 episodes ago) it has gotten much better again.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

goose

I may have to take some time this week and watch them on the comp.  I saw the one with the crash site.  It wasn't as crazy as lately.
Hooked on four like one, two, three

wakebord

just looked up the soundtrack on itunes - sucks you have to buy the whole album to get that version of chills (which i've been looking for now for a while)

ChronicHunger

ive only heard this version of chills how is the other one different?

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quotejust looked up the soundtrack on itunes - sucks you have to buy the whole album to get that version of chills (which i've been looking for now for a while)

yeah is it different than version from the "off the record" single?

BH

I haven't listened to them back to back, but I couldn't tell the difference.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

My Monkey Friend

seriously- is there any other way to get chills than buying the whole crappy heroes cd? i cant do vinyl.

wakebord

it might be the same as the one from the off the record single; i forgot that was on that single.