Devil's Peanut Butter

Started by danz, Feb 08, 2009, 06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jellycandle

Not really. I just didn't want people to think they had to have something to offer to get the track. I was going to try and upload it somewhere for everyone but I really don't know how to go about doing that and guessed someone else might.

BH

What else is on that CD?   ;)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

capt. scotty

QuoteWhat else is on that CD?   ;)

he pm'd me and it was chills and how could i know.

I dont have either of those songs  :-[
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

xmascriminal

I dont have either of those songs  :-[

Neither do I, and I REALLY want them. I can't find a copy of the Off the Record single anywhere.

danz

jellycandle, what CD did you get yours off?

The one I have is some random chrysalias music group promo.

Dudley

Repeat...Reapeat...Repeat....

aMillionDreams

I don't have either of those songs  :-[

I'll hook when I get your disc from the CD exchange.  ;)
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

capt. scotty

I don't have either of those songs  :-[

I'll hook when I get your disc from the CD exchange.  ;)

:-[

I already got them from someone, but youll get multiple mix cd's that will have been well worth the wait. They will arrive at the most unexpected time and be that much more awesome. This was all planned for your auditory satisfaction  8-)
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Dudley

So.. How do I get these three tracks in mp3 form?? Some kinda high tech digital trade?? i'm too stoned for this.. No download buttons?

danz

super high tech, your brain might explode.  or just pm one of us, me included.

Leontheslut

I like the riff. It's very happy go lucky.

Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

twofingers

[url="//www.thesteamengine.net"]www.thesteamengine.net[/url]

Big Nasty

Can anyone help me decipher a lyric from DPB?  

"If I can't believe in movie screens ... .... , then I won't believe in anything at all."

It could be "movie screens and leather" or "lovers" or "movie screens in london" for all I know.  Can anyone make it out for sure?

Dudley

QuoteCan anyone help me decipher a lyric from DPB?  

"If I can't believe in movie screens ... .... , then I won't believe in anything at all."

It could be "movie screens and leather" or "lovers" or "movie screens in london" for all I know.  Can anyone make it out for sure?

I'm going with leather.. Rhymes with better..

Bumbeli

Such a great tune, I've really gotten into it lately. It's quite catchy :)
Feelings hour, every tuesday morning.
[url="http://www.last.fm/user/bumbeli"]http://www.last.fm/user/bumbeli[/url]

logan5ive

Just picked up the promo sampler this song is on.  Fantastic song.  Maybe we can get the band to play it in December...
MMJ Shows 2005-2022 [30]

Goope57

I just found out about this song today and can't seem to find it. I really want to hear it, seeing as I love chills and how could I know, so if anyone knows where I could listen to it I would love and greatly appreciate that.

bartel

I forgot about this song for a year or so.. it's one of their best and thats funny because it hasn't even been released.

el_chode

Still never heard this song. Not sure I do. I sort of like the idea of having one song in the arsenal, one bit of lore, one forbidden fruit that remains as such. It's like Calvin's voice: perhaps what I imagine to sound like will never live up to what it actually sounds like.
I'm surrounded by assholes

Dillsnufus

Quote from: bartel on Oct 10, 2012, 09:12 AM
I forgot about this song for a year or so.. it's one of their best and thats funny because it hasn't even been released.

i wanna hear it! Please Help :shocked:
Gazziza My Dillsnufus